The choice

Lying on my bed all day.It was rainy outside.
*Should I call him..*
I grabbed the phone number written on the list and started typing the numbers on my phone."Just say hello it's Y/N do you remember me?.."Ugh no that sounds stupid..Alright alright I'm calling him.Just stay calm and don't say dumb things.
"Hey it's Y/N!"
"Yuh i know."When i heard his angelic voice my heart started breathing faster and faster.
"Wait how??"I asked curiously.
"I can't forget this beautiful voice"Mello said.
"Oh I-thank you!I called you to ask if u wanna see each other..I know the weather is shit today so if you don't want or can't I'd understand."
"Sure I can.Just say where and when."
"The place we met that one day at 2pm?"
"Bet,see you there!"He said.
"See ya!!"I replied.
Oh shit i look like a fuckin zombie.I need a shower right now!!
Time skipped 20mins
Ugh alright what should i wear now?Maybe this one.I pulled one of my outfits outta the wardrobe.Yup that would be!!

Oh it's already 2pm i should go

I went to the place and saw a guy on his motorcycle with helmet on his head.He waved at me.That was Mello.
"Get on"He said.
"Where we are going?"I asked.
"Secret"Mello replied.
"U are an idiot"
"I know now put a helmet on your head and make sure you're grabbing my waist strongly cause i don't want you to feel off."He laughed.
"Very funny."I said and laughed too.
"You ready?"
"Yeah"
I grabbed his waist and hold my head on his back.I felt safe.This man gives me butterflies every time i look at him or touch him.I have never felt this way.And it was truly amazing.
"We are here"He said.
I didn't understand how fast the time went.All i was seeing was the beautiful sunset which was reflected in the sea.
"Wow it's so beautiful here!"I said.
"I'm glad that you like it.It's actually really important place to me."Mello said.
"Oh now i feel special that I'm here"I replied with a blush on my face.
"You should be."He smiled.
Mello POV
Her eyes were shining like the sun.I love to look at them.She makes me feel something that i have never felt before with someone else.She was different.Why I'm nice to her?I used to hear that I'm such a bad person who treats people like shit and now she came in my life and changed everything.Is that even possible or I'm just tripping..?
"Do you wanna get some chocolate?"I asked smiley.
"Is that even a question?"He laughed.
In the market
"I'm sorry but I'm afraid there's only one left chocolate."The customer said.
"We like to share with her so it's okay"He said and winked at me.
———————————————————————
"You're welcome again"He said.
"No I want to share it with you."I said with a smirk.
"Oh then i would love to eat it with you"Mello replied and ate a big bite of the chocolate.
I was about to take a bite too but when i tried i hit my head with Mello's one because he was about to take a bite too.
"I hate you so much"I said sarcastically.
"Ik ik i hate you too cutie."As he said that he kissed my forehead.
"Why are you so nice to me Mello"I asked.
"I ask myself that too.Still don't know."
"Well maybe I'm special"
"Keep dreaming."He laughed.
"Asshole"
"Hoe"
"So now I'm a hoe to you??"
"A really special hoe to me"
"Idiot.I love you."
"Shut up"He kissed my forehead again.
"It's getting cold and dark.You should come home."Mello said.
"Oh yeah i think it's a good idea."
"Can I drive you to your place?"He asked.
"It will be really nice of you."I said.
"Shut up with that nice thing it annoys me."
"Make me"
"Maybe I will some day"
"Yes you will"I said and kissed him.
As he was driving me home i was looking at the stars.They were beautiful.Even the weather was shit this day was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.