Mafia

I got up this morning very excited about starting my new job in the mafia.Since i was a kid it's my dream and now finally it's happening.
I took a fast shower and put eyeliner and dark lipstick on my face.Curled my hair and chose an outfit.

Time skipped 30minsUm I think I'm finally here

Time skipped 30mins
Um I think I'm finally here.Hopefully I didn't confuse the place.While i was looking for the entrance a red haired boy crashed into me.
"Oh my apologies!"He said.
"No it's okay no needs to worry."I smiled.
"Can I help you with something?I haven't seen you before.Are you new here?"He asked.
"Actually it's my first day here and yes I'd love to know where's the entrance."
"Follow me."The red haired guy said and started walking in front of me.
————————————————————————
"Here we are."He said and showed the place where few men had gathered.One of the men looked really familiar to me.
"Attention please.We have a new member."He said to them.
"A girl?"One of the men replied.
"Y/N???"When I heard this voice to pronounce my name i knew it was Mello.
"Mello???"I said.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"You guys know each other?"The red haired dude asked.
"That's a long story Matt."Mello said as he added "Y/N let's talk alone."
———————————————————————-
"Tell me how of all the jobs in the world you decided to become one of the mafia members?"Mello asked curiously.
"I want this job since i was little."I said.
"That's good to know it but listen..Please be careful.This job is hard and not safe.We lost lot of members.I don't want the same thing to happen to you too.I know how brave and strong you are and I'm so proud of you.But bad things happen even to the best ones."He said.
"I know and I promise I will be careful for you.I love you Mello."
"Come here"He said and gave me a big hug with forehead kisses."If someone from the mafia members look at you,touch you or even try to speak with you something flirty I'll kill him."He said.
"I know."I said and kissed him meanwhile I was touching his golden long hair.