One Night with Mello

Ten mins until im going to be finally at home.Today was a hard day.I looked at the window to see the rainy weather outside.
"Uh how will i get home in this shitty weather"
I love the rain but when im at home not when i need to walk in it.Suddenly my phone started ringing.It was Mello.
"I'm waiting outside"
"Ah alright im coming in 2mins"
Good that's him otherwise I would get soaked.
I put my coat on me and left the office.As always he was with his motorcycle.
"Let's go"Mello said.
As he said that we set off.
When we arrived home i get off my shoes and coat.
"You are so wet.U need to take hot shower"Mello said to me.
"You are wet too"I said with a wink.
"Then we should take a hot shower together"He smirked.
"I wouldn't mind"I said and started to undress myself as he started to undress himself too.
"Do you know what i love the most about your body?"He said while his face was turning shades of red.
"Maybe i don't know..Can you tell me"I blushed and looked at his beautiful ocean eyes.
"I love that your body is mine"As he said he started kissing me everywhere without pauses.
"Would you mind if i turn the water a bit more hot"He asked me.
"Do it"I said.
He pulled me into the wall and started kissing my neck until he found my weak spot.
"Now we're going a little more of excited aren't we"He whispered in my left ear.He started to go down my body.
"Can i do it?"He asked me while he was looking me up.
I moved my head as a sign of consent.
Suddenly i felt his wet muscle inside me.
"Does it feel good?"He asked with a smirk.
"Please continue"I said.
Mello POV
I could hear her heavy breathing as she was moaning.I knew it was her first time when someone's doing this to her so i tried my best to give her the best.
"Tell me when u want me to stop"Mello said.
"That's enough.Now it's my turn to give u some pleasure time"I said and sat on my knees.
He grabbed my hair in a ponytail.
"You're doing good"Mello said as he moaned.
"Tell me when u want me to stop"I said.
"You can stop now"He replied.
He grabbed my waist and started to kiss me slowly again on my neck.
"Are you sure you want it?"He asked me.
"I'm sure,now let's go to your room"I said.
He pushed me to his bed and got top on me.
"Time for your sweet punishment"He whispered.
"What do you mean by punishment,Mello?"I said curiously.
"I just like to teasing you"He smirked.
"I hate you"I said and kissed him.
"Ah so u hate me now?I'll show u what i do with people that hate me"He said while he was blushing.
"Show me then"I replied.
"We're going to play a game..I'll ask u some questions about me and if u get correct i'll kiss u but if you get wrong i'll slap u."
"That's going to be easy as hell.Bet"I said.
"We will see that"Mello laughed.
"The first question is..What's my favourite food"
"You couldn't think of an easier question could you"I said and answered very fast-
"It's chocolate of course"
"I'm afraid it's not a chocolate,darling"He laughed.
"You better be joking right now"I said.
"I'm not.My favourite food is you"He answered with a big smirk on his red face.
"You idiot"I said.
"Now when you got wrong i need to slap you"
"Where are u going to sla-"I couldn't continue cause of his hard slap at my ass.
"Ah your ass turned so red.I bet that hurted a lot."He started laughing.
"Oh really.I didn't know."I said in so much pain.
"I don't want to be the bad guy so u will get away this time.Your voice is in a lot of pain like i can hear."
As he said that i grabbed his waist and pulled his body closer to me and started kissing every inch of him.
"I want you Mello,do you mind if i show you my dominant side of me?"I said while looking at his eyes.
"I want to see every side of you,so go on"He replied.
"Good now tell me..Is your gun with you?"I asked.
"Yeah,why?"He asked really curiously but deeply he knew what you wanted.
"You will see"I smirked.