sweeter than chocolate

Another day working as one of the mafia members.You got up very quickly and dressed into cute outfit.

You got up very quickly and dressed into cute outfit

Suddenly you got a phone call from Mello.
"I'm taking you to work by my motorcycle come on"He muttered.
"Ah alright."I knocked the door behind me and went in front of the house where he was waiting for me to show up.
"Get on."He said.
I put helmet on me and grabbed him by the waist.
————————————————————————
"Ugh so we're here..again"He said as he seemed bothered by the fact that he must be at work.
"What's up Mello?"Matt asked him as he didn't notice me.
"Oh my apologies.Hi,Y/N!"The red haired guy added when he saw me.
"Hey to you too."I said to him and went on my way to grab some coffee.
"She's hella hot Mello..Be careful "Matt said to him.
"Be careful with what?"Mello was confused.
"With the mafia members of course.You know how they haven't touch a woman in their entire life and now when they saw Y/N-"Mello stopped him.
"I know i know.If someone from there say even something about her I'll beat the living shit outta them"He added.
"Oh by the way..It's not my job to ask such a question like this but did you two..?"Matt asked curiously.
"Fuck no,Matt!We only know each other for a short period of time."Mello replied aggressively.
"Okayy,chill.I just asked"Matt muttered.
"I'm going to search for her."Mello said and started looking for me.
————————————————————————
Meanwhile I was making myself a coffee I heard men voices laughing and saying really dirty stuffs.
"Man look at this juicy ass."One of men said.
"The things i would do if she was close to me."Other dude of their company said with a dirty look.
"She will be mine one day."Other added.
I finally finished with making my coffee and suddenly heard gun shots.I quickly went to see what in the living hell was happening.
It was Mello.He killed the men.I sat there confused.
"Tell me now that they didn't do anything to you!"He said really aggressively.
"No!But why?What the he'll happened."I asked.
"They were talking about your body and other shit stuffs."Mello replied.
"Oh i see now.."I added.
"I'm glad that u are safe,Y/N..I love you sm"
"I love you too,Mello"I said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.He started kissing my lips slowly as he start using his tongue inside my mouth.My face was burning.I wasn't myself.
"Ah u are so red,Y/N"He added with a smirk.
"I guess I am"I added and touched his bottom lip.
"Should we continue at my place"He asked.
"Yeah we should."I added as he kissed me again.