𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕘 || chapter 5

"Y/n, what would I do without you

"Y/n, what would I do without you..."

"Do something that makes you happy. Duh- like listening to music is what I do."

"You are my happiness, and you are the reason for my now love of music."

"So I would be nothing without you..."

••••
This is gonna be a super long chapter
••••

••••This is gonna be a super long chapter••••

••••

This wasn't out first gig but we didn't get many at all so it sort of meant a lot to us.

We had a youtube page with our music, so we were sort of known from there and people around the town knew who we were, but because of that, we don't get much gigs because I'm more like a one man band.

We were in a rush to get there, running with Tsu's laptop that she made all the sounds and beats on and me running in a long sleeved f/c crop top that went with my grayish black ripped jeans and black boots.

The owner was really nice and I don't think she would have minded us being late at all, but we just didn't want to be. We had to get there before 8:30, it was our mission now.

••••
•time skip- play any sports?•
••••

We finally made it to the place with semi big letters all glowing that read 'Midnight Hits' which, it was true, it was open past midnight and this place was said to have good hits from the gigs given here.

We made it inside and went to the backstage of the place where there was a lot of open space for instruments and mic stands.

There we made it to the small room in the back which was her office and we didn't even have to knock since she opened it and smiled at us.