𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝟚 || chapter 18

'You need help? I have a feeling you do right now-'

'Shota look, both of you, Im fine. Im a women that can handle herself.'

'We're not saying you can't...we just wanna help you ya'know! '

'I know, but I don't need help right now kay!'

••••

There was a short moment of silence of nothing but passing cars in the distance and a very quite sound of music playing from inside

"So....what brings you all here?!" She spoke up with that winning smile and her glasses reflecting the sun's rays.

"Well, Nemuri-"

"Also just Nemuri is fine as well, im not like a teacher or anyone that important so chan is fine if you'd like!" She slightly giggled before cutting me off once again, me not even getting a word in.

"Oh right, please come in darlings, we dont need to be standing and outside, ya'll are to good for that." Me and Tsu looked at each other with a silent chuckle as she waved us in holding the door open.

We stepped inside as she rushed in her heels, them tapping loudly on the hard floor as she pulled out two chairs from a table. We thanked her as she sat down across from us as she smiled looking from Tsu to me.

"What do you girls need?"

"Well.... Nemuri-sa.... Nemuri-chan, we have this for you." I said looking through my little wallet for the folded cash that I knew was the cash prize. I took out the smallish stack and placed it on the table sliding it to her. She almost looked surprised to see it.

"Oh my...I completely..wow yea just left my mind for a bit no?" She rubbed the back at the next as she chuckled nervously.