ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 || chapter 13

"Whats gonna be the channel name?"

"How about, The Light of your Dreams~"

"Why that-?"

"Just put our stupid band name- better that whatever the hell dunce face said..."

"Ya, thats more realistic...."

"I- HEY THAT NAME WAS A GOOD NAME!"

••••
Double chapter cause they go together :p Also, long chapter? Have fun anyways!
••••

Jiro and I went to the arcade that was still open for a bit to tell Shoji the news about the win and talked for a bit before we left again

We had drove to the park where I went and texted Tsu to tell her about the request to join b/n as well as seeing what she was up to. She thought that was amazing and agreed almost instantly. After that, we left the park and now she was taking me somewhere which I had no idea what is was. But oh well, must be fun.

She had told me that she was taking the long but nice and calming way, which, she wasn't wrong.

We were sort of on a hill seeing some houses and the lights from our town shine brightly as there was no moon in the sky to cast that bright white light onto the earth we drove on. The lights twinkle and it made me smile as I felt the wind on my face from the opened window. The smell of pine and rain from yesterday filled my nose which was strong but was a nice smell.

I turned to my phone and had it set to the playlist of songs both me, Jiro, and Tsu had made together. It was connected to the car with the Bluetooth, but having being reminded of something, I stopped the music and went to youtube typing away.

"Why'd you stop the music?" Jiro raised a brow as she focused on the road in front of her.

B/n....