𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤!! || chapter 15

"Uh

"Uh.... Denki, what are we doing?"

"Breaking an entry...."

"..."

"NO IM Kidding Jiro. Just, wanna surprise them."

"Surprise who now?"

"Just come on, don't be a party pooper, it'll be fun~"

"Alright, alright, whatever you say."

••••

I just watched Jiro trying to find something in the random person's backyard

'What are we even looking for....' I thought as I looked at the back of the house.

It had a pretty big backyard and about 2 trees with a lot of bushes and flowers.

There was a door to what I am guessing was the house and about 4 windows.

2 of them were bigger then the last but had no lights shining through them and they also seemed to have curtains, but it was to dark to confirm that.

The last windows were small but large enough for someone to fit through if they wanted to. From that windows there was light going through it.

"Found it!" Jiro whispered shouted as she pulled out what seem to be a brick or box?

She moved it to under one of the small windows and stood up on it looking into the window.

"JIRO! You cant just SPY on people!" I quickly said as I made my way closer to her making sure not to step on any plants.

"Just look, come up here." She gently grabbed my arm pulling me up to look through the window.

I couldn't see through it though because there was a blinding light coming from inside that enabled me to.