𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥 || chapter 6

"So why didn't you come back when you could huh-

"So why didn't you come back when you could huh-...?"

"....y/n Im sorr-"

"Why didn't you come back when you could- don't avoid the question shoto....?!"

"...."

".....don't come back....we aren't doing this anymore-"

"Y/n wait-......."

••••

••••

I moved on- it was only high school so the word love was still thrown around like some silly game.

So then why am I still worked up over him...

"Y/n......" Tsu put her hand on my shoulder.
"Do you....wanna write a song or something...?" she said with a sad smile.

"I think I can come up with a few things right now....so sure." I more whispered it than anything else. You can tell in my voice I had been crying...but for what.

Some silly old boy that I dumped back in high school.....

I didn't notice that Tsu had already got out the notebook and laptop till I heard the clicking noises of the keyboard and Tsu's fingers.

I grabbed the pen and started to write anything that would sound good together but as well as just fit in with that sort of meaning.

While writing, it all came together as I explained and showed Froppy what I thought was going to sound good on the laptop.

You would think it takes longer than a day to write a song but my mind was filled with thoughts and ideas that I already knew what I wanted to do.