Allanon x Reader (Fan Fic)

By nature, Druids were secretive and kept to [themselves]. Allanon was no exception to that, or maybe he was. You didn't know. He was the last of his kind, had been for a very long time. Could be that it had been different a long time ago but nowadays he kept to himself and avoided contact with people as much as possible.

Allanon was an old friend of your father. You had met him the first time when you were younger and while he seemed to be a tad rude and domineering, you instantly felt drawn to the handsome man.

Sadly that feeling wasn't reciprocated, not really at least. You could tell that he wasn't entirely uninterested but no matter what you did to get his attention he wouldn't budge and give in to your flirtations.

You had been at your wits end when the perfect opportunity came along. A mission where you actually could be of use to him and you obviously jumped at the chance to be alone with him, out in the wilderness.
As expected Allanon wasn't as eager to bring you along but you summoned all the charm you could muster and convinced both your father and Allanon to let you come.

When the time to finally leave came you couldn't have been happier. You were sure your enthusiasm couldn't be dimmed by anything but the whole day walking without much talking from his side quickly changed that.
There had to be something to get that stuck up man relax for a bit. No one could be that grumpy and tense all the time. It had to be physically impossible.

"Allanon? It's getting dark, shouldn't we rest some where?" It was also getting really cold and you would have loved to snuggle against him and feel his arms around you in a warm embrace.
"There's a cave up ahead, we'll take shelter there. It should be fine for the night."

At first the thought of sending your night in a dark, cold, wet cave hadn't been that great. On second thought though...this could be the start of something really good.
You look over to where Allanon leans against the wall, his eyes closed. He didn't seem so tense anymore, almost at peace.
You couldn't help but let your eyes wander down his body and picture the sight beneath all these clothes. If you were sure of one thing than it was that he wouldn't disappoint. Sometimes reality is much sweeter than imagination. Those big hands and long fingers could do all sorts of things to you...
"Are you alright?" He had opened his eyes, which were now focused on you.
Your breathing must have gotten a lot heavier, so much that it caught his attention. You had also leaned quite a bit in his direction and started fumbling with the hem of your dress.

Deciding that enough was enough, you get up and sit back down right next to him. So close that there barely was any room to move left.
"Allanon..." You whisper in a sweet voice, licking your lips as you let your hands wander up and down his thighs.
"You know that's not possible. I can't."
"Yes you can."
"I won't be able to stay with you."
You knew what he said was true but you didn't care. If all you got of him was that one night you'd accept that.

Your hands move slowly upwards, playing with the buttons of his trousers. You palm him through the fabric, feeling his erection harder under your touch.
When you pull down his underwear and start licking his cock, all he can do is groan at the feeling of your tongue against his throbbing member. He had done all he could but if you weren't going to listen, he might as well teach you a lesson.
"Hold still, no pulling back now." His deep voice shook you right to the core, doing nothing to ease the burning desire.
You were still surprised when he takes your head and pushes you down all the way, making you choke and frantically gasp for air that wouldn't come.
You try to relax and regain your composure as he snaps his hips up, sitting the back of your throat with every movement. The feeling was somewhat uncomfortable but you savoured every last bit of it nontheless.

Deciding that you had enough, he pulls out of your mouth, flips you onto your stomach with your dress scrunched up and gives you one hard slap to your ass.
"Is this what you wanted?"
There was this wanton need in your voice that you just couldn't control as you breath out a moany "Yes..."

The moment he enters you, you feel your walls stretch around him to accomandate to his length. You were already so close that he left you a whimpering mess with his first thrust and you had to bite your lip to stop the mewling sounds you started to make.
His hands held your hips in a painful grip, smacking your cheeks every few thrusts until your rear had a burning red colour and you almost jumped at the painful touch.
He keeps hammering into you from behind, his heavy brething mixing with your own and the moaning sounds of your hitting orgasm as you cum with his fingers circling your clit.
He keeps moving, letting you enjoy the pleasure as long as possible, as long as he can hold back. When you finally start to relax under him he follows you, releasing his seed as he slaps you one last time and bites down into your shoulder with a loud groan.

Link: https://that-was-not-supposed-to-happen.tumblr.com/post/160883210174/perfect-opportunities

** I am not 100% sure if there are 5 authors or a single author.