Chapter 1(Part 2)

To put it bluntly, Zhang Lei is a phoenix man. He suffered setbacks in college because of his poor background. Instead of relying on his own efforts to make progress, he thought of the shortcut of finding a Bai Fumei.

Obviously, Su Man, who is simple-minded and beautiful, and whose family is rich, became his target.

Father Su said that he calculated; Su Man, who has read the original book, knows better than anyone that Zhang Lei is a phoenix man who is full of calculations, not to mention other things, but to get her pregnant when unmarried, if he really loves the original owner, he will not let her. He made her pregnant before she graduated, not to mention the fact that his first love also became pregnant, so that two women were made pregnant at the same time, a proper scumbag.

Now that she has become the Su Man in the book, she will naturally not continue to be with this dog man, but what is the plot now?

Searching the memory of the original owner carefully, Su Man was surprised to find that her parents are exactly the same, and even her relatives are all the same. Is it because a certain place has changed, so the future development route is different?

In her own world, she heard her mother sigh more than once, "If that child was born, you won't be alive.

At that time, family planning was extremely strict. Mother Su was taken away to induce labor because she was not old enough. At that time, she was almost seven months pregnant. She said that she could see a female child. If she was born, she would happen to be two years older than Su Man. 

In this world, Father Su heard the plan beforehand, took his wife to escape, and after tossing around, finally gave birth to a child in Yuecheng and named the daughter Su Man.

Coincidentally, Su Man carefully studied the difference between the two worlds and found many problems.

For example, in her world, her parents did not escape. After losing her first child,Mother Su took a half-month rest and continued to work in the fields. The couple worked in the countryside until Su Man was seven years old. The two worked with the people in the same village. When Su Man was ten years old, Mother Su was pregnant again and returned to her hometown to raise. When she was about to give birth, she fell and was never able to get pregnant again. So Father Su rushed back and saved money with frugality.  He opened a small shop in the county. This was discussed by the couple in the early years . After the second child was born, Father Su came back. The two opened a shop together and took Su Man to study in the county. Before the store opened, his wife and child were gone. From then on, Father Su ran the shop alone and raised Su Man by himself. Father Su did not remarry until she went to university.

In this world because Father Su and Mother Su escaped, the two of them settled in Yuecheng. At that time, they were worried that they would be arrested when they returned home, so they simply took root here. Father Su and Mother Su are all diligent people, starting from setting up food stalls to opening a restaurant, setting up a factory, and finally opened a company.

More coincidentally, when Su Man in this world was two years old, Mother Su was pregnant. At that time, she went out every day and the child was miscarried, so never became pregnant again. Unfortunately, Mother Su still did not escape her fate. The fate of death, when Su Man was 12 years old, she died in a car accident, and died on the same day in both worlds.

Thinking of Mother Su, Su Man was not too sad. Whether it was her own world or this world, Mother Su had passed away for many years. The one who should have been sad was already dead, but she couldn't help feeling that her mother was too weak.

Is this a parallel world? According to this calculation, isn't the original owner her sister?

Will she go to her own world?

It would be fine if the souls were exchanged, otherwise the old man would be much saddened.

No, the old man should still be able to have a son, and he was still in his fifties. She didn't know how he was, but he would definitely not be sad for too long. Su Man was rushing to comfort herself.

After being sad for a while, she thought of her father in this world.

Just like her world, Father Su didn't get married for her, maybe because Father Su in this world is rich and thinks differently. After Su Man went to college, he didn't remarry, but focused on work, thinking about waiting till his daughter grew up. After his daughter graduated, he would slowly hand over the company to her. But his daughter became pregnant before graduating from university.

Father Su hasn't really trusted Zhang Lei. After so many years, Su Jingxiu is ten years old, and the power of the company is still in his own hands, and only a small position is assigned to Zhang Lei.

After all he is getting old,he has toiled all day, and the company has recently had some problems. He suddenly fainted two days ago. He has already been issued two critical illness notices in succession. Today the doctor said it was very likely that he will not be able to get out of the operating room.

Mother Su did not have a good rest during pregnancy.As a result, she was born weak and had a small heart problem. At that time, she passed out with a pain in her heart. During the period, her heart was stopped. She woke up and became a this world's Su Man.

Su Man quickly recalled the plot. In the original book, Su Jianming didn't make many appearances. The last time he appeared was when his daughter died. He didn't know the truth of his daughter's death. He thought that Su Man had an accident because of his grandson. He was exhausted and he gave all the property of the Su family to Su Jingxiu, and never appeared again.

Not to mention anything else, it  was at least proved that the old man was okay this time and passed through safely, which is more important than anything else.

As for the things that happen in the future, since she is here, she will naturally not let those things happen again.

The most urgent task is not to let the phoenix man take over the company. That is the property of the Su family. It must not be given to outsiders. In addition, a DNA and blood test should be performed, and then find someone to find her biological daughter. It is the blood of the Su family that is suffering.