Chapter 3(Part 2)

"Mom, what's the matter with you? Is there anything on my face?" Su Jingxiu touched her face, always feeling that her mother's eyes looked a little strange, and then smiled again: "Mom, grandpa is all right, I don't need to go to school now so why don't I go to the hospital to guard my grandfather."

"No, I'll take a bath, and I'll go to the hospital to accompany my grandpa later. You can watch TV." Su Man sent away the two children, took a shower, and changed into a more comfortable casual wear.

The sister and brother were still watching TV. When Su Man came out, Su Jingxiu ran over to hold her arm, "Mom, there is Dad keeping watch in the hospital. Will you be sleeping at home today. We haven't slept with you for a long time."

"Your dad is also working very hard, so I wil go to the hospital to keep watch."Su Man suspiciously glanced at Su Jingxiu, the two children have been sleeping independently for a long time, so why would she want to sleep together? Who taught her to say it?

After coaxing the two children, Su Man returned to the hospital.

"Uncle Liu, call me as soon as you find it." Su Man waved goodbye to Uncle Liu, hoping to find Xu Xiaoqi as soon as possible.

The old man was still asleep, and Zhang Lei stayed outside. He was closing his eyes, and immediately awakened when he heard the movement. Seeing that it was Su Man, he showed a soft smile.

"Are you tired these days? Hurry up and go home to sleep. I'll be there for Dad, and you will come back tomorrow." Su Man saw the emptiness in his eyes, and secretly thought that this man spared no effort in acting.

It seems that it was because of his dedication to take care of Father Su this time that Su Jianming changed his mind. In addition, his body was not suitable for labor, and Su Man had no intention of working at the company, so he slowly handed over the rights of the company to him(Zhang Lei).The current Su Man is not particularly ambitious, but she will not allow the company to be handed over to Zhang Lei. The Su Family's property can only be inherited by those surnamed Su, and it must not be given to a cheap man.

"What are you talking about, I am your husband, I should do all this, Didn't I let you take a rest at home, why did you come back so soon?" Zhang Lei took the things in Su Man's hand and asked with concern.

"It's not good to rest at home while you are working hard. It's better to keep your Dad company. By the way, Uncle Liu has something to do at his home. He has to take a few days off. I've approved it and let Uncle Li take over for a few days." Su Man didn't say the reason. As long as Zhang Lei knows that Uncle Liu is asking for leave,it is enough. "You have to go to work tomorrow, go back and rest."

Zhang Lei wants to stay. He has been busy for so long, hoping that Su Jianming will open his eyes and see him doing his best. Now that he is gone, wouldn't it be a failure.

"No, I won't worry about leaving you here alone. Just like you said, I'm afraid to go home. It's better to rest in the hospital." If he doesn't leave, then can't let him leave, and Su Man can't always persuade him to leave. Otherwise,he will start having doubts.

The VIP ward here is like a suite. The inside is a ward, and the outside is an escort room. There are two small beds. The left bed is occupied by Zhang Lei, and Su Man naturally chooses another bed.

"Two people can sleep in this bed." Zhang Lei took Su Man's hand, hugged her from behind, and whispered in her ear.

"It's too small, let's sleep separately." Su Man looked back at Zhang Lei and said lightly.

Seeing her look like this, Zhang Lei was puzzled. The two have been married for more than ten years and have been intimate. They used to be sleep in the same bed. Why does she say that the bed is small today?

He always felt that there was something wrong with Su Man these days, but he can't tell what's wrong. Zhang Lei didn't ask, but smiled and said, "I'll make your bed and bring the quilt from home. You can use it with ease and your health will be better. , Take more rest, I'll look at Dad's side."
For a moment, Su Man thought Zhang Lei had discovered it, recalling the way the original owner and Zhang Lei got along. She is a different person and she can't get along intimately with Zhang Lei like the original owner.

Su Man must divorce him before she leaves the hospital, otherwise she can't stand going home and sharing the bed with a such a guy.