Chapter 3(Part 1)

After receiving the test report, Su Jingxiu was confirmed to not be the heir of the Su Family. For the time being, she can't let Zhang Lei know, let alone Su Jianming, otherwise he will be really angry.

It was determined that Su Jingxiu is not her daughter, so she must find the real daughter of the Su Family as soon as possible. The country is so big. Finding someone is undoubtedly like finding a needle in a haystack. In fact, it has been written in the original book, but unless whoever reads the novel reads it carefully. The unimportant places are all read at a glance, so it is difficult to remember.

Fortunately, she remembered the names and ages of the two of them. It would be easier than blindly finding them. Zhang Lei's first love was named Xu Qianqian, who was the same age as them. She was thirty years old. Her child was named Xu Xiaoqi, who was the same age as Su Jingxiu and ten years old. She should be in fourth grade now.

Su Man vaguely remembered that there was a chapter in the original book about Xu Xiaoqi's memories. Xu Qianqian was also indifferent to her through the hardships since childhood. It is understandable that Xu Qianqian would not be kind to her as she is the daughter of a rival in love.

If the name and age is known, it can be found in the rough range.

The problem is that she doesn't know where they are now. In addition, she has to find someone who she can trust. Otherwise, Zhang Lei and the others will find out and her plan will be ruined.

"Miss." Uncle Liu received Zhang Lei's call and waited for Su Man in the car.

"Uncle Liu." Uncle Liu was kind to the original owner, and the original owner also regarded him as a relative. She had told him many times, don't call her Miss, just call Manman or Xiaoman, but he hasn't changed his form of addressing even after so many years.

In the original book, he was the most loyal subordinate. He was later framed by Zhang Lei and left the Su family. Even so, after Su Man was hospitalized, he came to visit Su Man and told her Zhang Lei had bad intentions, and was finally driven away by Su Man. 

Yes! She was worried about who she should ask help to find Xu Xiaoqi. This is a ready-made candidate. He is loyal to the Su family, especially to her, and will never reveal what she ordered.

"Uncle Liu, are you free lately? I need your help on an important matter." Su Man took out the report form and put it away again. This matter cannot be said indiscriminately. If one person knows it, there is more danger of leakage.

"I will help you regardless of anything,Miss." Uncle Liu said simply and neatly.

All she wants is this simplicity, which saves her bothering to find confidants.

"I want to find two people, a mother and daughter, but I only know their names and ages. Other information are not very clear. It may be a bit difficult to find." The main reason is that she can't use the network, otherwise Zhang Lei will notice. Therefore, the difficulty level is increased.

"Where do they live?" The country is so big, it's hard to find just knowing the name and age.

Su Man carefully thought about the place where Xu Qianqian would settle down. One was her home town, An'nan County, the second was the urban area, Anqing City, and the third was Yuecheng City.

It can't be An'nan County, because this place is close to her(XQQ) hometown. If someone sees her being single with a child she will have a bad reputation, and knowing Xu Qianqian, she will definitely not allow hwe to be rumoured badly. If there was any rumors, the Zhang family should've known. According to the plot, Zhang Lei does not yet know that Xu Qianqian gave birth to the child, so it can be inferred that she is not in the county seat.

Then there are only Anqing City and Yuecheng City. These two cities, Su Man thinks it is Anqing City. One reason is that prices are low and life is better, and the other reason is that Xu Qianqian should be avoiding them now and will not be in the same city as them.

"Anqing City in Nanjiang Province, I think. I'm just guessing. First look, Uncle Liu. Those two people are very important to me. You must help me find them." Su Man can only pin her hopes on Uncle Liu now.

"Miss, don't worry, if I know the place, and know the name and age, I  can definitely find it." Uncle Liu did not brag, but directly responded.

"Then I will be troubling Uncle Liu, besides, this matter can't be known to anyone. I'm talking about anyone, especially Zhang Lei and my dad. Never let them know that I'm looking for someone." Su Man said solemnly.

Uncle Liu nodded. He was not a talkative person, and Su Man would not say anything if it was not mentioned.

When they got home, the two children had just finished eating, and they all showed surprised expressions when they saw their mother.

"Mom, you're back." Su Jingxiu smiled, thought for a while and then said, "Dad didn't come back?"

"Well, he wants to take care of Grandpa. Are you both obedient at home?" This was mainly said to Su Jingcheng, this kid was a little bit lawless, and he must be disciplined when he is still young, so that he would not become like the one in the book.

"I was obedient, and I was praised by the teacher today." Su Jingcheng wanted to hug Su Man, his small face screamed 'quickly praise my behaviour'.

She patted his little head to prevent Su Jingcheng from getting close to her, "Mom just came back from the hospital,I have a lot of germs on my body, don't get close to me."

Seeing Su Jingxiu, Su Man's heart became complicated. The grievances of adults should not be involved with the children. But it is not as simple as jealousy. She has occupied Xu Xiaoqi's identity for so many years. She eats and wears the best clothes and is loved by her family. But for Xu Xiaoqi, she follows Xu Qianqian and endured hardship. Xu Qianqian is abusive from time to time. She beats and scolds her daughter and acts cold and violent. The two live different lives, and it is Su Jingxiu's mother's intention to do it. Even if the original owner is still there, she will not let Su Jingxiu continue to stay in the Su family.

Anyway, after finding Xu Xiaoqi, change their identities back, and then Zhang Lei would be returned to Xu Qianqian. With both her parents, her life wouldn't be too hard.