BITCH MIGHT

NOTE:sooooo Im righting this while I'm in class why well because I could give  less then a shit 😶😏 also this is like a birthday chapter because mine is next week.

DEKU: ok sooooo all might is a bitch but I think you knew that from when I called him bitch might. I mean he's not that big of a bitch like Endeavor is a hoe Bag and I will leave it at that but back to what I was saying all might is a bitch , you may ask your self ' why all might is the best ' BUT NO HE A HOE  and this is why because during hero training IM SITTING ON THE FUCKING SIDE LISTEN TO MCR SPECIFICALLY IM NOT OKAY BECAUSE THAT IS MY MOOOOOD. If

you are wondering why I'm sitting by myself and not doing the training IS BECAUSE OF BITCH MIGHT he said and I Quot " you have no quirk young Midoriay this is my class and I will not have you geting hurt on my watch " then I may or may not have kicked him in his shin and tell him to die in his sleep I can neither confirm nor  deny but if that did happend he he would put me on the side lines and so no this is were we are now but thank the gods for my rock child for calling out this hoe " um Mr all might why is midobro sitting off to the side lines and not participating " my rock son said aka kirishima. " Well young kirishima young Midoriay has no quirk so I don't want him geting hurt also he told me to go die in my sleep " bitch might said but this sentence seemed to  Catch everyone's attention in class then they all started yelling at all might like ok Bitch might I got an army fight me but being the 'AnGeL' I am I called of my army. "EVERYONE SHUT UP ok good we are calm look bitch might is a hoe we all know this but" I turn to face Bitch might "you need to let me Participate you haven't even given me a costume yet im in this class with everyone else which means I need to participate if you would get of your God Damn high horse and let me partake in this i would for ever appreciate you. " I said bitch might had the face of a constipated kid I think he was  thinking but im not completely sure " fine young Midoriay but we must wait till you get a costume and one last thing " "ya what " what is your  motto in life I really like you style " I was completely and Utterly shocked I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about who new all might could like me but most of all I don't have a fucking  Motto so I have decided to quote my role model the one and only John  mulaney(he is a comedian funny as shit)
So I said " EAT ASS SUCK A DICK AND  SELL DRUGS " and just like that i walked away and as im walking into the  distance I hear my rock child go "did he just  Quote John mulaney. "

NOTE: SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND SHIT LIKE I SAID IM DOING THIS DURING SCHOOL AND IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE TEACHER AND DO THE RIGHT AND LISTEN TO MUSIC LOL SO YA TRASH GOBLIN OUT👺