fuck me gently with a chainsaw

NOTE: I will write when I feel like it which is most likely During this stupid online school or at night Because I Don't sleep sleep is for PUSSYS also I'm lazy so there might Be a lot of time skips

1 MONTH LATER
NEZU POV

"Aizawa I have a Job for you yes yes I know you are Very Busy But I am willing to Double your pay check if you just Do me a little job" I Say looking at Aizawa who is siting across from me in my office.

"Ugh Nezu what are you up to" he says in a pissed of voice looking at me.      
   "Well you have heard of the new Vigilante THE BLUR", he shakes his head yes "You see I like him,I like how he works and there fighting style and if I'm correct which I always I'm I would say this kid is 15 which means he could go to UA this person has a lot of smarts I like them and I want to meet him if you could well ........ arrest  them for me that would be Delightful I say as I pull out my tea".

  He looks at me dumbfounded and starts to talk "So let me get this Straight you want me to arrest one of the Best Vigilantes, so you can talk to them and bring them to UA".

I look at him in his eyes and said "yes, and I will raise your pay...... and if you don't well I Know where you live", I say with an evil grin.

As I'm siping tea he turns his head tords the Window and Shrinks in his chair with a HUF he says "Fine all do it you know your evil right".

LATER THAT NIGHT
DEKU POV

For my night patrols I just sit up on the rooftops of Buildings and just jump from each I got this idea from one of my favorite heroes Eraser head, just like my costume easy
Just some Sweatpants so I can move, a nice jacket Ai gave me when she first took me in my favorite pair of Vans and a Gas mask, so I can Breathe and It also hides my voice I also have  headphones Because who wants to fight with no music well I don't.

As I'm sitting on the top of roof I feel a presents Behind me then I feel someone grabbing my shoulder so what do I do,I twist their hand and try to throw them off of the Building But the key word is TRY when they are falling of off the building something white grabs my foot and throws me of with them. As I'm about to reach the floor, the person I threw off of the building flings me over their shoulder But I get one of my knifes I keep in my sleeve and Stab it in there back causing them to drop me, so as quickly as I can I get up and run, while running I pull out my phone and put on the perfect song.

As I'm running I can see the person out of the corner of my eye and I  know Exactly who they are. Pro hero Eraserhead why the fuck is he after me. As I'm running I jump up a Fire escape when I get to the Edge of the building I see a big Jump to the other side I turn around to see the pro hero standing at the other end of the building I think of my Options and I look Down then the next thing I know I'm being pushed down on the floor and my hands are being put behind my back he stands me up and starts to speak "Nice try But you are under arrest for fighting without a hero License, property damage, hacking, hurting a pro hero and resisting arrest you have the right to remain silent anything you use or say can and will Be held against you in court of law you also have a right to an Attorney if you can't afford one, one will Be given to you",as he finishes what he was saying he puts me in the Back of a police car all that's going Through my head is fuck me Gently with a chainsaw.

NOTE:IF YOU DO NOT GET THE REFERENCE  HERE

ITS FROM HEATHERS ONE OF THE BEST 80 MOVIES THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MOVIE REFERENCES SOOOOO

Trash goblin out👺
(I tried and fixed the spelling but you can deal with the Punctuation)