The Beginning

Note: ok so I hate putting Auther notes But to say some things 1 Deku is quirkless he is super smart and he loves technology he is one of the most wanted hackers in the world.

He lives in the shadows . He moves with the crowds doesn't stick out but why would he, he has shit to do. You might be confused, who is this? Well, this is the story of one of the best heroes ever, well that's a bit of an overstatement, but this is the beginning.

Izuku Midoriay or better known as the Blur is a vigilante. You might look at him and think 'wow this kid is a vigilante, he's shy and wears hoodies to cover his face. When Izuku was a kid, he was told he had no quirk and that he couldn't be a hero.

His parents couldn't live with that and threw him out at the age of 7. He walked the streets for years, stealing food and sleeping by trash cans. When he turned 10 he found out that he could use the community center showers, and he could hide in the bathrooms for sleep. When he turned 12 he told himself he was going to get a job. He went to 5 job interviews but to his loss, they all said no because they can't have a 'smart ass' working there. The last job interview he went to was a small cat Café at the edge of the city it was very small.

When he looked into the shop he saw a little old lady in a chair, the back of the chair facing the window. When he entered the store the bell on the top of it went off, but the old lady didn't move, she was just sitting so still in her rocking chair. When Izuku walked over to her, he turned her around and tapped her on her shoulder, and started to talk "ugh fuck are you dead because if you are, that's fucking gross." he said as he was shaking her. As he went to shake her one more time she lifted his hand flipping him upside down. "WHAT THE HELL OLD LADY." he yelled as he laid on the ground she looked at him.

"Aha smart ass I see! Are you here for the job, yes or no?" He was stunned. She was dead 5 seconds ago, after the initial shock he said yes.

" If you are going to work here you need some nice clothes, and you can't smell like shit around the customers,"she said in a snarky manner, but Izuku just stood there trying to think what the fuck was going on. The old lady was getting impatient with him so to break the silence she asked a question.

"what's your name?" after she asked her question it got him back to his senses.

"My name is Izuku, but mis is there like an interview process? I mean hell ya I get a job, but you're just going to hire me on the spot. I could be a high-class killer for all you know," he said in his smart-ass voice.

The old lady just stared at him and said: "If you were a high-class killer you would have been able to block my hand when I flipped you. I highly doubt that you, a small little 12-year-old could hurt me your parents need to teach you better."

"Look old lady all I need is a job, so I can get myself food, water, clothes, and blankets. And for my birth givers, they can't teach me shit, god knows where they are to be honest I don't care to know. They threw me out when they found out I was quirkless so I could give less than a shit about them." Izuku said in a pissed tone but after saying those words all of his life as he knew it would change with the help of that little old lady or Ai as she later told him to call her.

A couple of years had passed Izuku had turned 14 teen. Turns about after a week of Ai taking Izuku to school he didn't need it. He was even offered to skip some grades to go to college, which he gladly did at home online. He didn't know what he wanted to be so to get a feel he picked 3 different majors: technology, teaching, and engineering. After doing so well in school he got a visit form the dean. He told Izuku he had the highest grades the school had ever seen, to which the dean said that with his fast learning styles he could graduate in about a year which he did.

But in those years things started to scene like they were going downhill. hacking and hurting people were Izuku's favorite things to do...besides making endeavors life a living hell by sending him viruses left and right. Izuku's behavior seemed to be getting off of the rails, he would come home with black eyes from fights but who would've guessed that a fight would end in getting 2 lifelong friends.