🍃BAKUHOE 🍃

Note:well hello today is  4/20 and bakuhoes birthday soooooo you know what that means.

DEKU POV
"SEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVE YOU ASKED DIMOND DAVE ABOUT THE pot brownies yet", I yell the last part under my breath so only the Bakusquad well minus Bakugo can here. You see today is his birthday and this bitch thought that not telling anyone would be a good idea well well dose he have another thing coming to him because for payback me and the Bakusquad(kirishima, sero,mina,Denki,shinso and some time Toga shiggy)thought it would be a good idea to give Bakugo pot brownies and thankfully me a sero both know the one and only diamond Dave.
    "Ya ya I got it so let me clarify, after school the Bakusquad is supposed to go to your house and wait for you and Bakugo to get home.  On your way home you will get Bakugo to eat one or too brownies then when you get home we can all have some?"sero asked me, I shake yes.
    "That is the plan but we also have to have someone recorded this whole thing because I need black mail on him." I say with a smirk 😏. 
    "Do you just have black mail on everyone" mina  asks but I think the look on my face can tell her what she needs to know.

AFTER CLASS STILL DEKUS POV
After school sero slipped me the 'food' so now all I have to do is get him to eat 2 brownies.
       "Why do you keep looking at that fucking box like it killed someone" Kat asked me we were a little ways out until we got home but I think I could give it to him now.
    "Well I know today is your birthday and you didn't tell anyone so I felt bad so I made you brownies," I said holding out the box, he looks skeptical but take some anyway. He gose to bite into the brownie but he chokes on the first bite. He looks at me like he doesn't want to eat it but I pull out my guilt tripping eyes and he unwillingly takes another bite. After the first brownie I make him eat another one and all I can see is my plan working ahahhaahhaha.

TIME SKIP TO HOUSE DEKU POV
" Easy there don't want to hurt yourself " I say to a now high as shit Bakugo"OHH I HOPE I DON'T FALL" Bakugo says as he falls down the stairs when he gets to the bottom he yells "NO" the rest of the squad is trying to to laugh at him
    "YoU kNoW" Bakugo says in a high pitched voice"i LoVe AlL Of YoU ahahahahah" he says falling on the floor cluching the sides of his stomach laughing his ass of.
     "How much did you give him" shinso asks taking a bite out of his first brownie.
   "2" I say " he must be a light weight". And may I just say he was a light weight because for the next hour he kept  confessing his love to the lamp in the living room thinking it was me. But I mean he wasn't the only light weight the whole Bakusquad is ,shinso passed out just after his first brownie,mina was crying because she thinks her crush is gay,sero is as  chill as ever staring off into nothing pulling conspiracy theories out of his ass,kirishma is eating ALL OF MY FOOD and Denki is stuck under shinso. Me on the other hand Im recordeding all of this for black mail and also trying not to lose my focus because the room is fucking spinning. After awhile things started to calm down well that was befor sero suggested the worst idea ever.
  " lets go get some taco Bell ".
     "Yaaaaa" everyone one yells except shinso he just woke up to be honest I think he is sleeping with his eyes open.
  "well who's going to dive" I ask
   "Who is the least fucked  up". Mina counters. We all think then I think it's best for me to drive because it is Dads mini van.
    "All drive" I say to them we all get up and I have to stand there for a moment so I don't fall.

    AND HERE WE ARE NOW SITTING IN THE FUCKING TACO BELL PARKING LOT LAUGHING ARE ASSES OFF AT NOTHING. We were all having a nice conversation until Bakugo intrups" taco bell hurt me I have to go" he gets up and out of the car and runs to God knows we're and pukes out his taco bell I get out of the car to help him. After a few minutes he stops and looks straight ahead and walks right to the door  of  taco bell once he gets to the door he pulls it open and yells at the top of his lungs " ALL WOOP YOUR ASS YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE MY MOM" and this draws us a lot of attention so I quickly walk over take his arm and yeet him into the van with everyone one in it I take the front seat and take a deep breath this was going to be a long night.

NOTE: well hello yes yes this was very short sorry I know im going to add more to the next chapter because belive me we are not done with high Bakusquad trash goblin out 👺👺👺