Bitch Boy

IM BACK AGAIN WOAHHH LOOK AN UPDATE THE DAY AFTER THE LAST ONE
(guess you could say I got bored)

George ran as far away from the ride as possible, dodging a few families and couples along his way as he tried to choke back tears. It was extremely over dramatic for just being yelled at by someone he barely knew, but his feelings for the blonde had got the better of him again.

He stumbled into an ally and put his head in his hands, tears flowing down his cheeks. The world seemed to spin around him as he looked back up again, his vision was blurred and hazy from the tears.

Small streaks remained on his face even after he tried to wipe away the tears as sadness turned to anger, along with his eyes being red and puffy.

Through the glassiness of his eyes he could make out two figures coming towards him, one tall and one short.

George hastily wiped away the small streaks of tears and begged for his eyes not to be too puffy after his breakdown.

"Excuse me, are you GeorgeNotFound?"

The boys accent was British, the same as George. However, it was laced with a slightly different accent so he could only assume the boy was from further up north than him.

"Tommy!", the shorter boy slapped the taller on the arm, "cant you see he's been crying"

"Don't slap me bitch boy", the one called Tommy looked down at George who was still sat on the ground, "shit Tubbo he has been crying I'm so sorry uhh"

"Do I know you?" , George looked up at the two boys now awkwardly moving their feet around, with Tubbo gripping a churro tightly in his right hand.

"No, we are fans of you we watch your videos all the time"  Tubbo answered him.

"Your so cool big G"

"Big G? Never mind"

"Sorry he calls everyone big something or other Iv'e sort of stopped trying to stop him"

"It's ok, what do you want", George tried to sound as happy as possible but his recent discussion with Dream lingered in his mind causing a frown to appear on his face as he held back more tears.

"Well we were-"

"It doesn't matter anymore", the shorter boy Tubbo interjected snapping his head up to look at the skinny blonde boy.

"Ok?" As much as George loved his fans he wished that these two would leave him alone.

"Hey uh? Can we help you in any way I mean you seem a bit sad.

Yeh no shit George thought before contemplating the offer. He could maybe use the help from two teenage boys? A fresh perspective perhaps?

"I guess I sort of had an argument with my friend" he stumbled over the word friend.

"Friend?" The blonde boy queried, raising his eyebrows clearly catching on.

Tubbo on the other hand remained clueless to the situation, "go on"

"Yeh, he sort of yelled at me a lot about something I did, which wasn't really fair because I did nothing wrong?"

"So this friend gogy, big g, have you talked to him yet?"

Even though the young British boy was unimaginably irritating to be around the idea of talking to him was quite smart.

"No, not yet"

"Well that settles it then", the shorter said, handing him the churro in his hand.

George took the churro gratefully and thanked the duo for their advice and comfort before taking a photo with them and heading off to find Dream.