Butterfly Battles

HI GUYS ME HERE, this is a 3k special filled with more fluff than I originally planned just for you guys... some skephalo, karlnap, dreamnotfound and some tommy and tubbo friendship dynamic... aren't you lucky

Tommy and Tubbos boat had left the starting point, with Bad and Skeppy getting into theirs next.

The duo set themselves down and allowed themselves to sink into each other's touch, what with them being so close in the boat.

Skeppy slowly interlaced his hand with Bads and looked up into his eyes, how did he get so lucky? Bad returned the gesture of interlacing fingers and squeezed tightly as the ride sent them down a small drop.

Waterfalls surrounded them with flashing lights and lots of sparkles.

It wasn't long before Skeppy used his free hand to pull Bad closer into him and wrap his arm around the olders neck.

Skeppy rested his head on Bads shoulder and hugged him tightly, allowing the butterflies he felt to overcome his body entirely.

They were happy.

***

Karl and Sapnap followed soon after the other duo and set themselves down, Karl in the front and Sapnap in the back.

Their was a tension in the air as the ride set off which neither of them wanted to address, filling the atmosphere around them.

It was neither awkward nor peaceful as the ride weaved its way between the small meanders and lagoons that were enclosed by waterfalls and moss. Small plants mingled with fake ones around the edge of the small lake, making it seem like a magical world.

Sapnap decided that he was going to try his hardest to break the tension, slowly moving his hand closer up front towards the fluffy haired brunette.

Karl flinched at the slight brush of Sapnaps fingers, letting small butterflies fill him up.

Fingers brushed slowly back and forth until eventually pinkies interlaced with each other, forming a strong grip and breaking the tension entirely.

Neither of them needed to say a word as they drifted slowly down the lagoon type ride, silently agreeing not to say anything to the others or continue with whatever was happening now on the outside of the ride.

For now that didn't need to be a worry, as they both relaxed into the comfortable feeling of being near each other.

***

Dream tried to swallow his nerves of being in the small boat with the brunette and climbed behind George, getting himself comfortable and trying not to rock the boat.

The ride set off slowly with the boat falling down a small drop that sprayed some water into George's face.

George raised his hand to shield himself and let out a small giggle that made Dream feel slightly warm and fuzzy inside. A small forest of butterflies attacked him from the inside but the blonde ignored it and tried to focus on the blue sparkles made to represent ice surrounding them.

Dreams ignorance didn't last long because George gained a small amount of confidence all of a sudden and leaned backwards slowly into Dreams lap. The blondes breath hitched in his throat as he tried to decide what he was going to do in that moment, thoughts going a million miles a second as he tried to calm himself.

After a small amount of arguing with himself the butterflies took over and allowed him to sink into George's touch, slowly wrapping his legs tighter around the brunette.