Photo For a Fan

The rest of the day consisted with the newly formed group agreeing to meet up the next day in one of Disney's other parks, ensuring they would meet together at the same time, but not too perfectly planned that Dream and George would catch on.

Tommy dropped many subtle hints about his knowledge on George's feelings for the blonde, which Sapnap acknowledged and used to his advantage while planning. Both boys knew what they had to do and what roles they were playing over the course of the next three days, as they were only fans to George not his friends yet, making it less suspicious.

As the day began to draw to a close, Tommy and Tubbo left the group just a few seconds before Dream and George emerged from a corner, leaving the two unknowing.

"We've been looking for you guys literally all day!", Dream threw his hands in the air to create a dramatic effect.

"Calm down pissbaby", Sapnap hissed slightly, "did you figure things out?"

"It's all fine", George smiled at Sapnap and watched as his face soften, happy that his two best friends weren't at each other's throats anymore.

"Now thats settled can we go home now? I'm hungry"

"Geppy, they are having a moment!"

***

The next day came around faster than expected for the group, the sun shining bright rays into George's eyes as he tried to force them open. He stood up and looked around his room, it was still a bit of a tip from his breakdown period, he would tidy it later. Instead of waiting until he fully woke up, George made his way into the kitchen, practically inhaled two slices of toast and made his way to the shower.

He contemplated the last time that he was making his way to the shower early in the morning. Memories flashed back in his mind, his steps slowed.

All of a sudden it became an effort to move his feet and each step felt like a mile and as though his feet were sticking to the ground. Even so, George forced himself forwards until eventually he could feel the warmth of the water hit against his neck. It felt nice, calming for once.

The brunettes shower lasted for a good ten minutes with him singing and making a fool of himself, hoping that no one heard his antics.

Once out the shower and back in his room he found himself drying his hair, exactly like he had done prior to Karl calling the paramedics on him. This time was different, the calm sensation that washed over him like a tidal wave wasn't forced.

He fluffed up his hair to make himself look slightly softer and styled it so that it fell perfectly around his face.

Just before George was about to get dressed, he heard a few noises coming from outside in the hallway, muffled voices maybe the others were finally getting up.

He opened his wardrobe to be met with a sense of familiarity, since yesterday he had fully unpacked and put every single one of his clothes away, making himself feel more at home in the foreign country.

His hand wandered over each of the hangers and stopped slightly over cream skirt he had bought with him. The urge to wear it pulled him so strongly, yet he didn't dare wear it outside in the park yet. Instead, he grabbed a baby yellow top and a pair of blue dungarees, styling them with a pair of light yellow converse.

To add to the outfit he grabbed a small clout goggles pin and attached it to one of the pockets of his dungarees.

By the time he was done there were shouts from the halls, letting him know that he was taking a long time to get ready and that everyone was ready to go.