Introduction

Hi! This is my first Wattpad, so... yeah. Please don't judge it too hard. I am going to try and upload as much as possible. I can probably promise at least 3-4 chapters a week. If I'm feeling up to it and not failing in school, I may even be able to upload everyday. But yeah. So onto information of the book:

1. I am going to be writing angst. I may add some fluff, but am not comfortable with writing anything hardcore. And I don't think it would fit at all.

2. I will take requests. They will be on the next page. I will take story ideas, ship ideas, any ideas. No idea is a bad idea. Except for shipping minors.

3. Like I said, shipping minors is a bad idea. I'm not saying that I won't write about them, or even add some fluff, but I won't ship. Please don't request that. I also won't write about anyone who doesn't like being written about. Unfortunately, I don't know who these people are, so if someone knows who is uncomfortably with it please tell me? If you do request an idea with some of these people, I will still use it, just switch the person.

4. I won't do any X-reader or OC. I personally don't like reading about it, and find it confusing as heck to write. Sorry if I make you feel bad and you like reading/writing it, just I don't really.

5. I don't normally swear. I have noticed that some people say that and add swears in the book. I may do it occasionally, when I feel it's necessary. Like during a fight or something.

6. I watch some streams, not many, mostly just the highlights on YouTube. That means that if I get a request or decide to write along the story, it won't be super accurate. Sorry.

7. I tend to go off the story line a lot. I am not a very organized person, and like to let my mind wander. I'm really sorry if you like it when authors stick with the plot, I may go off.

8. I am going to add the amount of words on each page. My goal is to get a minimum of 500-600 on each chapter, just because I love writing and think I can do that.

9. I don't really know how to name chapters. I don't know how people do it. I can't request that you make a chapter when you recommend ideas, but that would be awesome. I may just put a ship name or the name of the main person if I can't come up with a title. I am going to try my best tho!!

10. Like I said earlier, this is my first Wattpad. I have noticed other people say that they don't mind the hate, but I can't do that. I am kind of an emotional person, so I am sorry. If you do not like the book, please just leave and find a new one, don't just read it to find the mistakes.

11. About mistakes: I may get a little emotional at hate, but if someone is going to tell me that I missed a word here or this doesn't make sense, please do. I love English, and I do proof read, but I tend to skip a lot of mistakes.

12. I noticed that some people have a song as their title, then put the song up top so people can listen to it as they read. I am a multitasker, and can do this, but I know that some people can't. If someone recommends that I do that for their request, then I will. I am not going to tell you to listen to it though.

13. I think that's about it. At the end of each chapter, I am going to do a little A/N, just check in on people and share a little about myself. Once I get a little more into this series, I may do a little Author's page, just a little about me. I'm only gonna do it if other people want it tho. I'm not just gonna make a chapter about me when others are expect a chapter of something else. Also at the end of each chapter, I will shoutout the person who requested the idea, unless they tell me in their comment they would not like to be named!

Thank you for reading all of that, if you did. If you didn't, umm... I don't really know. Skim it at least. Imma have requests on the next page. There will be text with a name, and you can either comment on the text or on the entire chapter altogether. Which ever you like. Stay safe and healthy!! Love you guys!