Happy Valentines Day

Ships: Dreamnotfound, KarlNap, Skephalo, platonic Tommy+Tubbo

T/W:
Fluff
Shortness of breath
Little bit of crying
Mild cursing (I am gonna put a * replacing a letter. Just cause)

Dream: 6'3 - 19
George: 5'9 - 19
Karl: 5'9 - 18
Sapnap: 6'1 - 19
Skeppy: 5'11- 19
Bad: 6'0 - 19
Tommy: 6'1 - 16
Tubbo: 5'6 - 16

____________________________________

Dream POV

Valentines Day. Normally, this would have been the perfect day to sit inside and play Minecraft all day with my friends, who hadn't been dating anyone last year this day rolled around.

But this year we were all going outside together. We all had found people that were perfect for us. Well, I guess George and I already knew each other, so did Sapnap and Karl. And Bad and Skeppy. But this year would be different.

I was waiting outside of George's house. Even though we had only been dating since October, and I loved him to death, I hated how long it took him to get ready.

And the worst part was he didn't even know I was outside. All he knew was that he was supposed to come and meet us at the park at 1:30 sharp. And it was already nearing 1:20, when he wasn't even outside.

After another 5 minutes, I heard a door shut and pounding on steps, which I hoped was him running downstairs. I hid behind the door when it opened, listening as he yelled by to his siblings.

George shut the door and didn't see me, so as he was walking down the porch steps I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, causing him to let out a startled scream.

I turned him around and hugged him, George still too frozen in shock to hug me back. He eventually looked up at me with a threatening glare, causing me to laugh. It was funny when he pretended to be mad.

"Dream, what the hell? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I laughed, picking him up and carrying him to my car. Even though he was pretending to be mad, George still let me carry him.

"Well, that would have been sad. Why would you die before we get to the picnic?" He just stared at me as I put him in the passenger seat. "Well, it would t have been my fault! You're the one who-"

I shut the door mid-sentence, going around and getting in the driver's seat. George crossed his arms and looked out his window when I buckled in. I sighed, starting the car and pulling out of his driveway.

We had finally gotten to the park, only seeing Bad and Skeppy sitting by the swings. "Why do we let Sapnap and Karl plan things? They always show up late." I turned to look at George, who was still staring out the window with his arms crossed.

"Oh, come on Georgie. Are you really that mad at me?" He turned to face me, arms crossed, but no true anger on his face. Only a small hint of sadness in his eyes."Well, you tried to kill me, then shut the door in my face as I was talking. How do you think I feel?"

"Awww, I'm sorry baby. You can just tell me if I'm being mean or you don't like it." George turned to face the front window, staring at Bad and Skeppy, who were now pushing each other on the swings.