Happiest Year - Tommy & Tubbo

A/N: Hiya! It's been about a day, maybe two. I'm not sure. School and everything is stressful and I haven't been focused. But I got all my homework done so Imma post again! Yay! I know in the beginning I said that I would try and post about 3-4 times a week. Umm, just ignore and pretend I didn't say that. I can barely get about 2-3 out, so yeah.... I am gonna do another song because I have no other ideas. If you guys have any requests feel free to DM me or something and give it to me. Feel free to listen to the song or not. The lyrics don't match up, so it won't affect anything. Anyway:

What would have happened if Punz didn't show up when Dream was gonna kill Tubbo? What would have happened if it was too late when he did? (I did watch these scene highlights of Tommy's stream, but I'm too lazy to go back and get the exact words. 'M sorry. Just dealwithit. Also, it's gonna be written as if they are the MC characters. In-Game. Unlike the last one. So yea)

T/W:
Blood
Yelling
Crying
Weapons
Mild Gore
Character Death

They are the same age as they are IRL because it's based off the actual stream.
____________________________________

3rd Person

This was bad. The discs were lying on the floor, one on each side of the room. It would be so easy to just to go a grab them, but the second Tommy ran to go and grab them, Dream would kill Tubbo.

Currently, Tubbo was hiding behind Tommy, who was the only thing between him and death at the moment. Each step forward Dream took, Tommy and Tubbo matched it going backwards, until they eventually ran into the wall.

Dream laughed menacingly, walking forwards more to loom over the boys. Tommy heard Tubbo whimper behind him. "Dream, you don't have to do this!"

Dream ignored Tommy, shoving him sideways. He grabbed Tubbo by the shirt collar, shoving him against the wall. "Let him go!" Tommy yelled, running back over.

"Take another step and I kill him without a goodbye." Dream moved over slightly, allowing Tommy to see the blade pushed up against him friend's throat.

Tommy froze, not wanting to test the green man (??). He could see tears flowing down Tubbo's face, much like the ones welling up in the corners of his eyes. Tommy wished he could be as calm as the brunette was.

"Tubbo..." Tommy reached his hand out weakly, as if it would magically pull his friend closer to safety. Unfortunately, Tubbo stayed in the same place, the knife digging slightly deeper into his throat. He felt a small trickle of blood run down his neck.

"Tommy... Please, don't start crying as well. Maybe it's time for me to go." Tommy shook his head. "No, Tubbo! It's not. Not yet." Tubbo smiled. Dream got more annoyed. Tommy felt a few tears stray down his cheek.

"Tommy, please take care of L'Manberg for me. I don't care what they say. I want you to run it." "Tubbo, stop it! You're not going to die! Stop talking like it!"

Tubbo shook his head. Tommy was only going to feel worse the more he denied it. Suddenly, Tubbo had a small idea.

"I'm really on the ropes this time. I've been fighting all my life for you. I never should have said goodbye, but maybe that's what stupid people do."

Tommy stared at him, knowing where this was going. He shook his head. Dream looked back and forth between the two. He thought it was going to be easier to kill the small teen, but it was only growing increasingly harder. He would have to get it over with soon.