Part 9

Olivia POV

Usually waking up is difficult for me. I have 5 snooze alarms and I'm proud to say that every single one of them goes off. But this morning, I woke up on the first buzz. And it's all because he's here.

My brother has been gone for a while now, he's busy and I get that. He doesn't have much time for me anymore and I missed him, I missed him a lot. But he's here now and I'm happy, I'm really fucking happy.

So the second I got up, I went down stairs, and there he was, cooking up breakfast.

"Morning stupid" I said through the big ass smile on my face.

"Morning idiot" he quipped.

"Stupid and idiot mean the same thing, come on, you can do better than that bro" I rolled my eyes and he just smirked, placing the egg and bacon roll onto a plate and handing it to me.

"so, how's life been?" I asked.

"Like I said last night, busy" he replied. I hate when he gives me short answers because it means he doesn't want to talk about it. I figured I'd push him a little further even though I know I won't get anywhere.

"care to elaborate? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Partner? Friends? College? Work? Just give me something and I'll drop the topic until later!" I laughed a little and he smiled at me.

"Fine, I have friends, they're nice. I also have a partner but I won't share too much information about that. And the rest of it is just stressful and, well, busy". He sighed and started to eat his roll. And knowing that that was all I was going to get, I didn't ask anything further. Well, almost. There was one thing I needed to know.

"so, who is this partner?" I asked, winking at my brother who just scoffed at me.

"my partners are none of your business" he said.

Partners, as in plural? Or partners as in his general love life? Oooh, now I must know. I'll ask the question carefully though, but not subtle.

"what are their names?" I smiled. He didn't seem to realise that the question was from his nosy little sister because he answered it. Or he just forgot where he was for a second and made the mistake.

"Sam and Jake". The moment those names fell from his lips, he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

I gave him my widest grin and he sank down in his seat, admitting defeat. It was his fault for sharing.

"okay, now you have to tell my all about them!" I said excitedly. He rolled his eyes before beginning.

"I met Sam the first day of college, at first I hated him because he was annoying, and then it turned out he was my dorm mate. We 'bonded' at a party and then we continued to 'bond' for weeks. Then we met Jake, he's a little too smart, and only sometimes less annoying. Me, Sam and Jake started hanging out a lot, and I started developing feelings for both Sam and Jake and I confessed to them both at the same time. And now we're a happy polyamorous couple" he smiled at the memories of him, Sam and Jake.

I couldn't help but say "aw" which caused him to throw bacon at me. I proudly caught it in my mouth and ate it.

"I'm happy for you" I said, smiling widely at my brother.

"What about you? Have you got a partner?" he questioned. And as if on cue a beeping noise came from outside the house.

"I do actually, and he's here to pick me up" I left the empty plate on the kitchen side and I grabbed my school bag. I looked back at my brother who looked shocked, it was hilarious.

He knows about the whole haven't dated a human, haven't kissed a human thing. So it's safe to say he was surprised. But I didn't think he'd be so surprised to have the food he was eating drop from his mouth. Ew.

I left the door and made my way to Noah, he looked exhausted, and flustered. Very, very flustered. Must be the coffee shop boy. I wonder where that boy even goes to school because he can't be any younger than 20, he looked about the same age as me. Maybe he goes to public school? I didn't know we had a public school in the area so perhaps he's home schooled? Oh well, I don't actually give a shit.

Noah started the car as soon as I got in, I grabbed the coffee and started drinking it. And then we were off.

~~~

We arrived at school about 5-10 minutes later and everyone seemed to be more lively than usual. What was happening?

Noah walked me to my class, hand in hand, and then I kissed him on the cheek as per usual. And as soon as I entered the classroom and sat down on my seat, Mia decided to make my morning miserable.

"Olivia! Good morning! I'm here to formally invite you to my birthday party tomorrow. I would love it if you came" she batted her eyelashes as me.

"why? So you can spill pigs blood on me?" to my surprise, she laughed a little at that. How the fuck did she even know the film I was referencing. Does she know what film?

"Don't worry, I'll only do that when you win prom queen", oh fuck, she does know what film. She watches horror films? I wouldn't picture her as the type. "Not that you'll ever win prom queen".

I gave a short laugh at her words, because they were true. "that's too true" I said, still laughing a little.

She gave me a warm smile, I couldn't tell if it was fake or not and that's what scared me the most. "So you'll come?".

Her voice sounded so sincere, is it too late to run away? This shit is scarier that any horror movie. I smiled back at her and nodded my head. "yes, Miller. I'll come to your stupid party. But if its not pigs blood then what will it be? Because I don't want to smell for weeks. Also, can I bring Noah".

She nodded her head and I immediately messaged Noah.

Olivia:

Hey princess! We're going to a party tomorrow! And don't worry, I already know that it's a terrible idea! It'll be the worst decision of our lives so far, so let's do it! You in?

Sent at 7:48

Noah:

Fuck no. Nope. Never. Not in a million years. Fuck you.

Sent at 7:48

Olivia:

Noah, please. If we go together it'll make people believe we love each other just that little bit more. It's all a part of the plan. And if I show up without you, what will people think?

Sent at 7:50

Noah:

Fine. You win. We'll talk later.

Sent at 7:50

I swear, that kid is far too easy. I looked up at Mia, who was patiently waiting for an answer. "alright Miller. You better get the pigs blood ready, but make it two buckets. One for me, and one for my boyfriend".

Mia laughed "I already told you, no pigs blood until prom" and then she went to her group of friends.

That was weird. Really weird. Really really weird. Really really fucking weird. Really really really fucking weird.

My brain hurts now. Fuck. Anyway, my first ever party tomorrow. Let's see how terrible this idea was. Sorry, my sweet, innocent Noah. I dragged you into this and now you're going to smell for weeks. At least I won't be alone!

Ugh, what have I done? I'm completely, absolutely, fucked.