Part 36

Noah POV

I stared at him with wide eyes. I had barely registered the door shutting and Olivia and Mia leaving. My mind running at 100 miles an hour. Was... Was he serious? He wanted to date... Me? Why? This has to be a joke? He doesn't like me like that, he can't. I'm not someone a person can like. He's joking. He's lying. He has to be.

"Don't do that" he snapped, bringing me away from my thoughts "I know you, Noah. Don't do that. I'm not kidding around with you, I want to be with you".

My heart stuttered at his words, but my brain still couldn't understand them. So I opened my stupid mouth and said "But you're not supposed to".

He looked at me with furrowed brows, his eyes shrinking behind his eye lids as he stared at me, or more through me. Like he was processing my words and they just didn't make sense, as if the calculations didn't add up. And then he just sighed, and whispered "I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but I really want to kiss you, can I?"

My brain malfunctioned and I could feel the burn in my cheeks. He wants to kiss me. I want to kiss him. But what if he's only joking? What if this was all some elaborate plan to bully me further? But the look in his eyes, the feel of his breath getting close to my cheek, the need to feel his lips against mine; I pushed all the irrational thoughts away and nodded.

His hand gently stroke my cheek, delicately bringing me closer to him. And then he kissed me. It was soft, and gentle. But It was only a peck, my nervous and hazy mind wanted more, my heart was begging for more. And so I whispered "again" and he smirked. His gorgeous smirk.

And so he kissed me again, his lips lasting longer this time, and my eyes had closed as he took control over the kiss. It felt heavenly. His lips moving against mine was dream-like, I could hear as my breathing was becoming more uncontrollable, and his as well. I loved having that effect on him, I loved kissing him. So I kissed him some more, and he let out a surprised noise as I began to pull him closer and wrap my hands around his head, my fingers softly going through his hair.

Our kisses were still so gentle, so sweet, and I loved it. I loved him.

Eventually we had to stop kissing, unless we wanted to risk suffocating - which I think would have been an amazing way to die, kissing Tyler felt euphoric in ways I thought were impossible. But as our lips detached, our eyes found each others, and we were smiling and flushed and so happy.

"So, Noah. Will you officially be my boyfriend?"

And without wasting a second I said "yes"

And we kissed again, and then again. We kissed until the nurse came in an hour later to bring Tyler his food, and then we ate and smiled and put on a movie. My body curling into Tyler's side and he kissed my forehead as I snuggled closer. I felt so at home in his arms. I kissed his hand and held it, he squeezed my hand in response and kissed my cheeks. I felt so unbelievably giddy and happy and everything has just felt so amazing. Tyler was so amazing.

And when the film finished we kissed again. And oh my god, I really am in love.