Part 33

Olivia POV

Noah has spent his time in the hospital everyday to be beside Tyler's, I think he feels guilty for not getting there sooner. Tyler's condition is still pretty bad and I can't do anything to help them. If I tried to comfort Noah he would push me away, like he's done many times before, and if I visited Tyler I would just get in the way of the nurses and I'm sure Tyler doesn't consider me a friend either. So that's a no.

I just want to do something! I don't want to sit at home, feeling miserable and useless, because that's not the type of person I am. I'm Olivia! The badass bitch that everyone loves!

Well, that's a lie, but you get what I mean. It's just hard watching them both in pain, one physically and the other emotionally.

From: Bitch ♥️:

Hey! I'm coming round yours right now, I don't care if you say no.

Sent at 12:24 pm

I know that if I argue, she'll still come over, even though I feel like shit. God, why is she so stubborn.

Me and Mia have something going on, I'm not sure what we have, but it's not exactly platonic. Unless you platonically suck someones face off whenever you get time alone.

But we haven't said anything about being in a relationship, and then again, I'm technically already dating Noah. Which I completely forgot about. Not that Noah will particularly mind since he's head over heels for Tyler, but still, the whole challenge is what got us together in the first place, and I don't even care about that anymore.

It was more of a challenge to see if me and Noah had the emotional capacity to love anyone, but it was still a challenge to love each other. Somewhere along the line, we forgot about that.

Belive it or not, it's only 12 days until we have to prove to the school we're in love, but I'm not even worried about the reaction when they find out we lied, because we do love each other, just not romantically.

When Noah came into my life, he made me much less lonely, and I spent countless hours talking and learning about him. He's my best friend.

Knock knock knock

The sound of knocking at my front door brought me away from my thoughts of Noah, and I sluggishly walked over to where Mia was waiting for me.

"You look like shit" was the first thing she said to me as I opened the door, brutally honest as per usual.

"thanks" I sighed, and she smiled her sweet smile at me.

"But you're still sexy as fuck" she laughed and kissed me quickly on the lips before grabbing my hand and dragging me to her car.

I don't think I could ever get used to kissing her.

I like kissing her, of course I do, it's just different than what I'm used to. Not having kissed anyone before I think it's probably going to take some time to get used to anyway, but even if I get used to the feeling of her lips, I don't think I could ever get used to how happy she makes me when she kisses me. God, I've turned into a simp.

"where are we going?" I asked as she started driving away, because she never told me a thing and basically just kidnapped me. Which is such a "Mia" thing to do now that I think about it.

"I'm taking you somewhere you're going to love, and where I'm officially going to ask you to date me".

And that was the end of the conversation since I didn't know what to say. Now that's what I call an "Olivia" thing.

~~~~~~

"AND WE'RE HERE!" Mia shouted, killing my ear drums and forcing me awake, because somehow I fell asleep.

"Jesus christ Mia, keep it down" I hissed, and she just smiled at me gently whilst pulling my face towards her.

"Sorry babe" she said as she kissed my cheek.

She's going to be the death of me I swear.

Mia took my hand in hers and pulled me gently out of the car, and then not so gently pulled me up a forest footpath. It was beautiful, the sun was setting and an orange hue took over the sky. It reflected on the trees and Mia's beautiful features, god, she was beautiful. My tired mind still wishing to be asleep somehow managed to hyper focus on the way her lips curved into a smile. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. My mind kept chanting as Mia continued to lead me along the path. What is wrong with me?

My best friend was in pain, his boyfriend but not boyfriend could've died, and here I am, holding this stunning girls hand whilst admiring everything about her. Instead of being with them. What is wrong with me?

Eventually we reached the place where Mia wanted to take me, a cliffside that looked over a lake. Everything looked so amazing. Mia patted the space beside her so I sat down, my knee bumping into hers.

"So, why have you been so down?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Cuz of Noah" I mumbled. She just nodded and squeezed my hand, letting me know that she was there for me.

"Well, Noah and Tyler will be okay, since they have each other. And it's quite obvious how much they love each other even though you're his girlfriend" Mia said, giving me a sarcastic side eye at the last part "So I'm not worrying too much about those two. But the person I am worried about is you, Olivia. You've closed yourself off from me and I want to make sure you don't do that again, unless of course you really want me to, I'll understand. I don't want to force you into anything. So I'll ask now, so that you know for sure, will you allow me to be yours?".

I sat there thinking for a moment, wanting nothing more than to say yes yes yes yes. But what about Noah? He needed me! Wait, no. He didn't, he had Tyler.

But I needed Mia.

"Yes" I said, and she kissed me, and then kissed me some more. We both smiled into the kisses, and about ten minutes later, we stood up.

She took off her top and trousers, wearing nothing but her bra and underwear. And I did the same. I Shamelessly admired her body, and she admired mine too. She grabbed my hand and jumped into the water. Our screams of pure happiness echoed around the lake until there was a splash.

Mia held me in her arms as we kissed in the water, our bodies warm despite the chill. This was a moment I would never forget.

Her lips entrapped with mine, her hands so warm around my waist. Her hair glistening, her eyes shining. I felt so safe. Why hadn't I realised how much I liked her until now? She was everything. She was mine, and I was hers.

Eventually we stopped kissing and went homey, then kissed again in the doorway, and then the living room, and then she went home and I was left with the thoughts of kissing her and holding her.

Shit. I think I love her.