kiss of freedom

"Everyone just needs to stop kissing me"

Ace's pov

It been about two and half months since that night, and iv'e gotten a lot better, i've been writing the the diary Slade gave to me. Every single day i've looked at how much i've grown in the past two months, almost three. It's fsll now, Novemeber. My birth month. I'm so exsited. I'm turning 18. I knew Octave already had a party planned out but i told her i didn't want one, i just wanted to have a small gathering with a small group of my friends at my house over the weekend. I start to doze off in class, as the History of Wizardry is boring as hell.

"Hey Ace come on, class is over." Octave whispered beside me. I rubbed my eyes and collected my things.

The school day was over, and it was a Friday night, me and the others agreed we wanted to go out to dinner together. Me and Octave went up to our dorm to change, it was a fancy resteraunt. I picked it out, iv'e never really been to something that isn't fancy diners, except the Three Broomsticks at Homsgade and the pub near there. I put on a tight-fitted black dress, with a dark green covering to keep my arms warm from the chilly weather.

"Ready babes?" Octave smiled, walking out of the bathroom, putting her hair up into a fancy up-do.

"Yeah, i'm ready?" I warmly replied, she finished putting in her lasy bobby pin and we headed down stairs to meet the boys. They were all in tuxs, Slade was in a all-black tux, Draco in a black tux with a white dressshirt under, and Blaise was in a navy blue one. They all looked amazing. Octave kissed Blasie, oh yeah i forgot that they are dating now. She stood on her tip-toes it was really cute, she hated wearing heels, but i put some laced heels on, i wanted to feel pretty for once.

"Hello gorgeous." Slade smiled and kissed me on the cheek, wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Hey." I said cheekly. I gave Blasie and Draco a hug. I was confortable with my friends touching me, but only if i'm aware, it scares me when they come up from behind, you know? Anyways we all stood in a circle and we apparted to the resterant called Creme de la Creme. Which in english means, best of the best.

We took our seats at the table, Blaise sitting next to Octave, and across from her was me, Slade sat next to me, and Draco at the head of the table. We ordered our drinks and food. We talked as we waited.

"Ah yes my mother always a catch." Draco sarcastically remarked.

"You're mom is awesome, you should give her more credit." Blasie said patting his shoulder.

"Anyways, so Ace, what are we doing for you're birthday??" Octave exsitedly asked.

"Well i was just thinking of heading to my house on my birthday weeked, and just...enjoy it."

"Who's coming?" Blaise questioned me.

"Well you guys of course...and i can't really think of anyone else i'd want over." I responded, wondering of any others.

"Sounds brilliant." Slade concluded.

"Yup, we will be leaving next weekend." I announced, they all nodded.

"Are you're parents going to be there?" Blaise aksed.

"I'm not sure, probably not. They are always somewhere other than home." I replied sternly.