the eight months

SO IN MY personal opinion, i thought i
didn't put enough of Mattheo + Ace in the last chapter, you
didn't really get to see what happened in those 8
months leading up to that big messy breakup along with the fights
and what the hell happened to Mattheo. So i thought that i would
dedacate this chapter to those 8 months and i will start off
with the day that they got back together. Also there is going to be mentions
of self harm/suicidal thoughts. Also this song is very fitting. Sad hours lol.  Enjoy <3

Ace's pov

I met the boys out on the feild for training this morning. There has been some tension between me and Mattheo lately since the ball. My father left that night, you know having to rule hell and all. With that month i was gone, i got really close with my father. I realized how much we have in common besides blood. I feel like i'm talking to myself but in a good way. Father's daughter i guess.

We spend the whole day training both physically and magic wise. I've taught them new ways to defend themselves, altough, Mattheo nor Langdon really need it. They're vampires. Sometimes that slips my mind. I watch as the boys try and fight each other with magic.

"Mate your fucking doing it wrong. It's Crucio not Crocio dipshit." Draco corrected Blaise.

"At least i didn't trip on the morning run!" Blaise argues back to Draco.

"Oi, your the one who fucking tripped me dick!" He defends as they throw little harmless spells at each other.

"Hey dickheads, it's trying to hit them with a spell not insults." I remind them as i call everyone back to me.

"I think i'm getting the hang of this, hey Ace wanna see if you can beat me in a fight. And not the kind with magic." Slade challenges.

"You mean if you can beat me?" I play.

"She's gonna beat your ass." Jarith scolds i fistbump him before we step away from the group.

"Ready to get crushed mini devil?" Slade smirks.

"Bring it." I wink as he takes a swing at me.

I duck it ad he tires another. I grab his arm and twist it and he shakes me off and rolles to the other side. He tackles me down and now he's on top of me. He tries to punch but i dodge as i flip him over on the floor so now i'm on top of him. I get up and reach my hand out for him to take. He takes it and i swing him over and he flips and lands on hims back.

"Oh shit." Blaise tries to contain his laughter.

"For fucks sake." Slade whines as he gets up. He takes a swing but i duck and drop down, swining my leg under his feet causing him to fall. He quickly grabs my arm and pulls me on top of him with my back to his chest. He puts me in a headlock. I push my foot from off the groud annd flip over making my head slip away from his grasp. He gets up and, from behind, i wrap my arms around his shoulders so he wouldn't be able to move his arms. But suddenly he flips me over on his back and grabs me from behind, pinning my arms down. It was dumb of him because i just did the same thing he did. I flipped him over on my back but i make him fall. I put my lower leg on his chest and my arm to his neck.

"Alright you win." He sighs in defeat. I pat his face and then offer to help him up. He takes my hand then swings his leg under my feet and i land on the floor next to him.

"Asshole." I laugh.

"You did it first." He argues.

"I still beat your ass." I get up, as does he. 

"Yeah you did!!" Jarith cheers as he high-fives me and pats Slade on the back.

"How about taking on me one day?'' Langdon smirks.