Chapter 14

God protect my eyes, when everyone has evacuated three horny teenagers decided to have a threesome.i couldn't take it anymore, I've seen guts and gore and never have i been scared, but this beats everything scary. A high pitched scream left my my mouth.

Startled the three teenagers stopped what they were doing and tried to cover themselves.

" Oh my God protect my eyes,my innocent eyes,lord help me" i kept saying under my breath.

" My queen..."

" Don't my queen me, what are you there doing here and not in the bunker, how long has this been going on" i asked

" An hour or so" the only girl answered.

" Oh my God!" I gasped for Air then turned serious " i give you one minute get dressed make yourself look presentable" with that I walked out and waited.They came out looking shockingly presentable,

" let's go we have to find a little girl" i said walking down the hallway frido barks alerting me that he has found Lily's scent. We follow the scent downstairs towards the kitchen frido scratched a cupboard followed by some whimpering from the cupboard.

"Lily, it's me red can you come out for me sweetie" i said with the softest voice i could muster.

" Are the bad people gone" she said opening the cupboard slowly.

" I came to get you before they got you, so please come out" she came out trembling all over , i held her trying to calm her down for the worse to come.

" Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded " are you sure?" She nodded.

" Okay, Frido SHIFT" i said followed by bones cracking.

" Oh shit, this is not normal" one of the boys said.

Frido finally shifted into his beast self towering over us, Lily's grip on me tightened.

" Now the three of you must stay close to frido at all times and i clear? "i said like a boss ordering her workers.

We walked down stairs and i put Lily on frido's back she gripped his fur tightly, we walked towards the secret tunnel, i heard voices and we stopped, i looked at the hallway leading to the dead end where that tunnel is, there were a lot of rouge's trying to figure out how to open the passage way.

" We can't go through here we have to go the long way"i whispered and we all went to the front, it was very easy ,too easy for that matter where's the worse case scenario.

" Dave look what we have here " i heard a gruff voice say out loud.

We all turned around and saw two men sizing us up , more like eye raping me and the girl beside me. They didn't smell like any supernatural meaning that were hunters, hunters working with rouge's.

" Are you sure they said kill them all or have fun the kill them" the guy smiled showing his yellow and black teeth coloured from smoking, and trust me it's not a nice sight to see.

" I want there's hair" me! Oh no they didn't, i brought out the gun i hid in my pants and gave them head shots, not a lovely sight.

I looked back at Lily and saw that one of the boys covered her eyes,.

" Okay what are your names because I'll just start calling you girl, boy1 and boy2 " i took out too daggers " well?" I said impatiently.

" I'm jake" the one that covered Lily's eyes said, i cocked the gun and handed it to him.

" Aim and pull the trigger" i looked at the girl and gave her the daggers.

" In Stacy " her voice was melodious which is shocking cause she had a dick in there a while ago.

" You know how to use this ?" I asked just in case, She nodded.

"Im John" the last guy said , i gave him my katana.

" If it gets lost ,get lost with it john" i threatened him as i gave it to him, he nodded and i smiled.

" Someone should keep Lily's eyes closed at all times cause when I get started i don't stop" i say leaving them stupified.

We got out of the castle and saw that we were surrounded, by vampires, rouges wolves and hunters.

" You are surrounded girls and boys why don't you just give up" one of the hunters said.

Give up a foreign word to me , forget that it doesn't fit my category nor is it for in my dictionary.

I started laughing, imagine me giving up " i don't think so"i said and threw a shuriken at that guy's neck. " Don't shoot until i say so" i told them, let's see how long I can hold it up.

They looked at their fallen comrad and glared at me , the hunters fired their gun at me.

I'm a hybrid but i never use my elf magic took my months to learn it , taking deep breaths i let it go , my ears Itched as it grew longer, my eyes turned green making me see clearer.

' hey Nova '

" Yeah baby girl"

' let's have fun'

Every single bullet paused on air and dropped on the ground, i heard a holy shit from John.

" When you are ready tell me" i said resting on frido.

They all attacked at the same time, making it tricky but possibly to repeat what i did.

One by one they all dropped on the ground not being able to move, they all growled and hiss trying to move.

" You guys won't be traumatized by killing them would you" i asked John jake and Stacy.

" No not really" john answered with a shrug . We began to end their misery by stabbing their heart , cutting their heads off and shooting their hearts.

We began running towards the mountainside,we got out of the protective cloak but we still had a long was to go ,we heard wolves howling. And i told them to run faster.

I jumped onto a tree branch and followed them jumping from one branch to another keeping a lookout

Rouge wolves surrounded them not long after , i shot the wolves with arrows.  A vampire jumped on john making him throw the katana away, jake shot the vampire,john pushes the vampire off him.

I jump down grabbing the katana and cutting the vampire's head " just to be sure" i said looking at their horrified faces ." Come on let's go everyone is waiting" we began to walk back to the bunker with no interruptions, but i said it too soon.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey everyone I had i update quickly because on Saturday i have a surprise test, well not a surprise since i already know about it , don't forget to vote and comment kisses💋💋💋💋💋💋😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍