Chapter 4

"stop frido be nice" he stopped growling and whined as I scolded him.
" Sorry about frido he is normally a good boy".
Carol laughed like it was ok " don't worry about it, it's actually cute just like how my boyfriend is when we meet a stranger".

  We left the pack and was walking around, DAMN hasn't British people see a girl walking a dog that isn't a poodle.

We stopped at a cafe Carol ordered a chocolate milkshake I ordered a raspberry milkshake.
Carol and I got off pretty good, she and Carly have a lot of things in common, for example frido hates them both .
If Carol and I are walking in the same pace frido would come in between us and push Carol away , at first it was cute and funny until he nipped her hand and growled at her .
Carol and I where walking in the street, frido began to growl , Nova was picking up some weird vibe.

" What did I do this time" Carol said put her hands up surrendering

" We're being followed"

" Why are we being followed" she said trying to pretend .

" Ok that's enough I know you're a dragon shifter"

" How did you know "

"I can smell you but I'm not human"

I heard a gun shot it Wes headed for Carol, I pushed Carol out of the way and the bullet hit the wall we started running.

They followed us one jumped in front of us, frido bit him in the family jewels.

We came to a dead end , why is there a dead end here .
They surrounded us ,I did what I had to do i released  frido from his leash.

Frido half shifted, I've never taught him how but he did.
Frido attacked them while Carol and I tried to escape .
I felt a sting to my neck , I saw Carol on the ground with a tranquilizer dart on her neck .
I looked at frido and he was already down shifting back , they must have shot him with wolfsbane.
My vision became blurry, I lastly saw the people dragging frido to the truck ,then I gave in to the darkness calling me .