Chapter 15

Merideth's pov

So get this, we are steps away from entering the bunker/shelter, but we can't, what's stopping us is a group of rouges that are stupidly trying to breakdown the door of a 'bomb' shelter that is meant to withstand atomic and nuclear bombs.

Dumbest thing ever is that they aren't using any weapons but are using their claws .

Me being a saint shifted and rained fire on them, i gave them a simple but painful death , luckily Lily's eyes were closed the whole time .

Fortunately there was more than one door
I opened it and frido ran inside with Lily, i began to hear screams, we rushed inside and saw everyone trying to get away from frido.

" My baby" Lily's mom cried.

I won't lie, but this scene is very funny, a lot of people trying to huddle in one corner of the room.

I carried Lily down and frido shifted back, everyone was dumbstrucked  . I saw Carly and Carol trying to breathe as people almost crushed them trying to run away from frido.

" Don't worry it's just frido" i let Lily run to her mother.

" Where did this three come from, they are old enough to not be lost like Lily" Carly said still trying to breathe fresh air that was knocked out of her not a while ago.

The three sinners kept their heads down, trying to hid their blush .

" They were cornered when I found them" i said walking away leaving no room for questions.

" Mason just told me that all the rouges are dead " Carol said sitting right next to me.

Dragons just like wolves can speak to their mates through telepathy , it's possible when they exchange scales or something during mating that is how we know mates dragon when they shift, on their head would be an off colored scale.

" Does it mean we can come out" i rested my head on her shoulder.

" No they are searching for rouges littering around the area".

We stayed there for about 45minutes , Nova began to stir in my head .

" What is it now Nova" i said already getting annoyed.

" I don't know , I'm trying to calm down but there's this aura around here , it's so familiar that it's scary"  Nova said and sighed.

" I'm not making sense am i" .

" No your not"

Just then we heard a familiar screech , a cry of freedom that i alone know. There was another phoenix shifter and i didn't know about this.

I ran out side just in time to see it disappear into the clouds, the phoenix was not rare it was normal ,but from the aura around it ,i could tell that it have been reborn so many time making it more powerful.

" Carol !," I saw Mason running towards us.

Carol ran to hug her mate, while I'm still thinking why they didn't tell me about a rouge phoenix. Rouge phoenixs' are not heard of cause we like to play hero when needed. Not only did the phoenix escape it just exposed himself to the human world, nothing good comes from humans knowing our existence.

Everyone came out of the shelter and started walking towards the cloked castle.i started walking towards the castle too wondering why a rouge phoenix is alive because every supernatural is allowed to kill a rouge phoenix so they won't grow more powerful, how do I know this ?, It is a natural born knowledge of a phoenix, it's to make sure that we don't get rouge but i see that it was bullshit as there is a runaway phoenix flying around earth our existence is surely exposed.