Tododeku (Chapter 11)

Unedited

Dabi lead me into the theater and I didn't bother to pay attention to what movie we were watching since I'd find out soon anyway, one way or another.

The movie ended and we walked out of the theater but something had been bothering me the entire time we were in there. It felt like someone had been watching us.

I pushed the thought away as we started to walk away from the building. In the corner of my eye I saw a kid with half white half red hair behind us. There was a kid next to him with green hair and to be honest it kinda looked like a piece of broccoli.

They were holding hands and looked like they were around 16 so I'm guessing they were on a date. Suddenly I felt Dabi aggressively yank my arm and pull me into a nearby alley.

"What was that about?!" I whisper shouted trying to not call attention. "Did you see those high school boys behind us? The one with the two different hair colors is my little brother." he explained as he led me to the back of the alley.

I could hear the two kids whispering and walking towards us so without another thought I grabbed Dabi's hand and we took us running going through different allies hoping that they lose us. Suddenly I felt a cold sensation go through my legs.

When I looked down I saw that my legs had been frozen to the ground and so were Dabi's. Before the kid could get closer I used my quirk to manipulate the ice and turn in to water. As I was freeing myself, Dabi was melting the ice around his legs. After our legs were free we took off running again.

I

could hear the sound of shoes hitting the wet pavement as the two kids chased after us. It's not like we can go back to the base cause we would just end up leading them there. An idea poped into my head. I looked back at the two kids and froze both of them all the way up to their necks.

My guess is that Dabi's brother will break free from it first and after that he'll have to help his boyfriend out which should give us enough time to get away. Just in case I made a hug wall to seperate us from the two kids and made an ice staircase up to one of the buildings near us so we could travel by roof.

Once we were both on the roof I turned the ice staircase into water. "That was awesome Ice Princess." Dabi complemented with a huge smirk plastered across his face. "Ice Princess? What happened to Dollface?" I asked teasingly as we started to jump on the roofs back in the direction of the base.

"What, do you not like your new nickname?" he replied as we neared the base. "It seems a little too cheesy for you." I answered and made a stair case leading off of the roof. After I walked down a step I made it so the one I just stepped off of would immediately turn into water. When I finally got to the ground I looked back up at Dabi who was still on the roof of the building with an annoyed look on his face.

"What?" I asked pretending to be oblivious. "I need to get down." he grunted as his eyes pierced my soul. "Just make a fire staircase or something." I responded acting dumb though it would funny if he actually tried that. "I swear to god Y/N if you don't give me a way to get down right now I will keep all liquor away from you for the next month." he threatened so with one last chuckle I made the staircase again.

"Thanks." he said sarcastically as he walked past me and into the base. I followed after him and walked in just after he did. Kurogiri was standing behind the bar clear glasses like he always seemed to be doing. "Hey, how was your date?" Kurogiri asked as he poured more alcohol into Shigaraki's cup which was quickly shugged down.

Dabi and I exchanged glances and I could tell that he didn't want them knowing about the kids following us. "Good." I answered and took a seat next to Shigaraki. "He seems to be more grumpy than usual." I commented. "Tomura got mad when Bakugou kept refusing to join the league so after a while he got too mad." Kurogiri informed me as he handed me a bottle of beer.

I chuckled at the story and took a sip of the beer. Bakugou was in the room looking at us with such resentment and kept trying to break free from his restraints which made me laugh at his attempts. Toga and a few others walked in and continued trying to talk to the angry pomeranian.

Then there was a knock at the door and the person behind it said something but I didn't hear it and it didn't really seem to matter cause the door was kicked open. All Might stepped in and I immediately stood up but once I did a bunch of heros appeared.

Kamui Woods had all of us held tightly in one of his..branches? No matter how much I struggled I could free myself. When I looked over to Dabi he could get free either.
I started to freak out and hyperventilate and my breathing increased drastically.

927 words