Dollface~ (Chapter 1)

(Edited)

I was walking home from my job. It was really cold and it was around 2:00am because I work at a bar.

I was taking a shortcut back to my apartment through an ally as I felt a hand go over my mouth, I tried to fight it until I felt a syringe in my neck and my eyelids became heavy. 

A few hours later after waking up

I tried to open my eyes but all I see was black. Or atleast that's what I thought until someone walked towards me while saying "looks like someone's awake~" Then they ripped the blindfold off of my face. My eyes scrunched up as the blinding lights hit them.

Once my eyes focused I saw a tall young male with black hair and blue eyes. He had burnt, purple skin that was under his eyes, on his ears, below his jawline down to his collarbone, and all the way down his arms.

He was wearing a very low cut white short sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. If he hadn't just kidnapped me I would probably find him attractive.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" he teased with a smirk on his face. I quickly realized I was staring and I felt my cheeks become warm so I just look away to hide my blush.

The young male walked even closer and put his finger under my chin moving my head so I was facing him again. "The name's Dabi, also Shigaraki is gonna want to see you. If I take off your restraints your gonna have to behave yourself." Dabi informed me. I gave him stank eye but nodded.

Dabi untied my hands first then untied my feet. The second my feet were free I kicked him where the sun don't shine and ran out of the room. When I got out the door I was in a bar. 
There was a girl with a blonde messy bun on each side of her head, and she was wearing a female school uniform.

There was also I guy sitting at the bar who had blue hair and a hand over his face. He was aggressively scratching his neck and it started to bleed. Then there was a guy in a suit but his head was made of a weird purple blackish mist.

Quickly I ran to the door that I guessed let outside as I tried using my quirk to keep them from following me. My ice wasn't working, probably because I haven't drank water in a while but usually there atleast would have been some ice. Giving up on using my quirk I ran out the door into the dark night but before I got far I felt someone shove me down and pin me to the cold wet concrete.

Dabi had pinned me to the ground and his face was way to close to mine. A light blush crept up my cheeks and he grinned. "Is that blush I see Dollface~" he teased. I don't know how he recovered so quickly and had time to chase after me. "Fuck off!" Was all I could think to say in that moment though it didn't seem to phase him.

He just got off me and pulled me up then threw me over his shoulder. "HEY?! I CAN WALK MYSELF ASSHOLE!" I screamed. "While why would you want to walk when you could be in my arms Y/N?" He questioned.

"Wait, how the hell do you know my name!" I inquired. Dabi chuckled before saying "Do you really think I kidnapped a random person? I knew who I was kidnapping, it wasn't a coincidence." He retorted. "Great so you stalked me." I grumbled.

We entered the bar again and Dabi walked over to the couch and put me on his lap as he sat down. "The fuck burnt chicken nugget!? I can sit on a fucking cushion ya know!" I yelled as close to his ear as possible.

"Calm down Dollface" he said not really paying attention to the fact that I had yelled in his ear. "Why the hell am I here?!" I asked directing the question to the other people in the room.

"Well, your quirk is Water Manipulation. It could be quite useful for the league. I am Tomura Shigaraki and the blonde one is Toga. The guy with a head of mist is Kurogiri." Explained Shigaraki.

"Hold up, so you kidnapped me to be apart of your little villan club?!" I questioned. "That's not exactly how I would word it, but sure. The hero All Might needs to be killed, and the hero society should be destroyed and reshaped." Kurogiri cut in.

"Ok...why would you need me for that, and what makes you think I'll join?" I asked curious. "Well as I said before you have a useful quirk. You also managed to get away from us without using your quirk. Plus if you don't join us we will just kill you. If I put all 5 fingers on you, you'll decay. Plus Dabi over there could burn you to a crisp." Shigaraki explained

"What makes you think death scares me?" I retorted. Shigaraki gave Dabi a look as Dabi brought blue flames really close to my face. I knew he probably wouldn't kill me but I compiled anyway. "Fine." I agreed.

My eyelids started to get really heavy and my eyes closed. My head landed on Dabi's shoulder.

Dabi's POV

I felt something hit my shoulder and I looked down to see Y/N sleeping on me. It was undenyibly cute. My cheeks turned a light pink and Toga chuckled. "Oooooo looks like someone has a crush~~~~" Toga teased.

"Fuck off" I spat as I gave her the death glare. I picked Y/N up bridal style and took her to my room. I carefully set her down on the bed and pulled the blankets over them.

I took my shirt off and replaced my jeans with grey sweatpants. I walked over to the bed and crawled in next to her. Since she was asleep I decided there was no harm in cuddling them even though they would get pissed in the morning.

I put my arm around their waist and held them close to my bare chest as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: 1,082 words.
Thank you so much for reaching this story. It will be updated every Thursday. Byeeeeeee