Epilogue

Unedited

Dabi and I got married two years after we started dating. Since we were members of the league of villians it wasn't a normal wedding. I wore a beautiful white dress though it wasn't exactly wedding dress nice. Dabi wore a suit which is so weird seeing him in.

Toga was the maid of honor and Uraraka and Magne were bridesmaids. Shigaraki was Dabi's best man and Kurogiri walked me down the isle which he was so happy to do. Mr. Compress married us and all the other members of the league were there. Once we got married we left the league but we still see the members at least once a month.

Now Dabi and I are both in our late 20s and have two kids. Our son was named Tomura after Shigaraki and had H/C hair and blue eyes like Dabi's. Our son was around seven and a half years old. We also have a five year old daughter Akako who has red hair like Dabi's used to be but sadly he keeps it died. Akako also had E/C eyes like me.

Since Dabi and I used to be villains we home school them both. Toga and Uraraka got married a year ago and Kurogiri and Compress got married six months ago. I don't think Toga and Uraraka plan on adopting a kid and thank god. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like if there was a little kid running around that was raised by Toga.

Also I got $20 from Dabi because we made a bet about who would make the first move between Mr. Compress and Kurogiri. Dabi thought Kurogiri would make the first move but he was wrong. I also got another $20 from Dabi cause we made another bet aboud who would prepose to who.

Dabi said that Kurogiri would prepose and I said they would both prepose to each other and I was right. Shigaraki is still single and probably plans on staying that way since he's become a very powerful villian.
Kurogiri and Mr. Compress found a kid that was 8 years old a few months ago in the rain so they took him in and named him Kazue since he claimed that he had no name.

Kazue and Tomura hang out sometimes and get along pretty well. I'd never tell Akako or Kazue this but I would bet money that they will get married one day. Dabi keeps telling me to stop shipping people but old habits die hard, plus I have never shipped people together that didn't end up together.

437 words

OH MY GOD THE BOOK IS DONE
If ya'll want you can check out my other books but ya. i hope you liked this book and I hope you have a good day/night!