Girls Day (Chapter 2)

(Unedited)

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. I have no idea where the hell I am. I tried to get up out of bed but something is holding me down.

I looked being me to see Dabi, he was shirtless. Heat rose to my cheeks as I yelled "Dude put a shirt on!"

He groaned and mumbled "shut up and go back to sleep." I didn't really want to comply but he was holding me down and I was still very tired.

Just as I was about to fall back asleep I heard the door creek open and a camera flashed. Toga giggled and ran away once she realized I was still awake.

I pried myself out of Dabi's arms and chased after Toga. She ran straight into the bar and hid behind a guy in a gray and black suit. "Twice hide me." She squealed and she clung to him.

"What did you do?" questioned Kurogiri while he was cleaning shot glasses. "They were cuddling, I couldn't help but take photos." She defended.

"Delete them!" I demanded. Then I heard someone walking down the hallway and they came up behind me and rested their chin on my head. "Calm down Dollface." Dabi mumbled just before he yawned.

"What did Toga do that's got you all riled up?" He asked. "She took photos of us sleeping!" I yelled turning around to see him. He looked at Toga then at me then back at Toga.

"Send them to me" Dabi said to Toga. She giggled and took out her phone the a few seconds later Dabi's phone beeped. "Thanks" he said with a grin on his face.

Them Dabi picked me up and put me over his shoulder again. "I'm tired still, we're going back to bed." He said as we walked down the hallway. "The fuck dude, sleep alone!" I yelled and tried to get out of his grasp but it didn't work.

He walked into our- his room and he set me down on the bed. "Was that really necessary." I asked annoyed.
"Well you wouldn't have come willingly, and how am I supposed to sleep without you." He said with a smirk.

I gave him the death glare and said "Well looks like your gonna have to learn." Then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. It wasn't really necessary but I found it funny.

He dropped to the ground and groaned in pain. "You really should have learned your lesson last time." I said as I walked out of the room and down the hallway to the bar.

I sat on one of the stools at the bar and everyone kept looking at me. "What happened in there?" inquired Shigaraki who was sitting a few seats away from me. "Uh...he learned his lesson. In other words I kicked him where the sun don't shine." I explained. Toga laughed and Twice looked like he felt bad for him.

"Why?" Shigaraki asked. "I didn't want to go back to bed especially with him." I said. He just shook his head in disapproval and took another sip of his beer. "Are you sure you should be drinking that at this time?" I asked.

Shigaraki gave me the death glare and said "My alcohol, I drink it when I want." I almost laughed at that but forced it down. "I highly doubt that you actually purchased that beer." I said earning a death glare once again from him.

"You just got here yesterday and I already hate you." He grumbled. "Why thank you. Though I can't imagine I'm any worse than Dabi and Toga." I said knowing this would just tick him off more.

Before Shigaraki could respond he was cut off by Toga, "Hey! What's that supposed to mean." She questioned slightly insulted. "Oh nothing." I responded. I really did not want to piss off the crazy blonde one with knives. That has bad idea wrote all over it.

"Anyway, were gonna have a girl's day!" She exclaimed. Before I could even respond she lead me down the hallway to her room. It was right next to Dabi's. She pulled me inside and dragged me over to her bed. Her room and red walls and it was probably the most decorated room in this place.

"So how about we paint each other's nails and talk boys!" She suggested as she went over to her dresser and grabbed and bag full of nail polish. "Uh sure but why talk about boys?" I asked.

"I don't know just curious to see if you like anyone in the league. You seem to like Dabi a lot." She said as she say down next to me and started looking through the bag. My face turned bright red and I said "Ew no. Why on earth would you think that?"

"Well for one, your blushing, and for two you were cuddling with him." She explained as she grabbed and dark red nail polish and handed me the bag to look through. I settled on a F/C nail polish.

"That proves nothing." I pouted. "Ya sure. Anyway do you want me to paint your nails first then you can do mine?" She questioned. "Ya sure." I responded. She then took the F/C nail polish out of my hands and she opened it. Once she started to paint my nails I decided to break the silence.

"So who in the league do you like?" I asked. "Eh I don't really know. I'm the youngest here, there isn't really anyone my age." She explained as she finished painting my left hand and moved onto my right.

"How old are you?" I asked. She looked up at me for a second before looking back down and my hand and continued painting my nails. "17" she replied.

"Jesus Christ! 17! Isn't that a little young to be a villan?!" I questioned a little louder than I meant it to. "Eh...I guess." She responded as she finished painting my nails.

1,029 words
A/N: I haven't updated this for a few days so I wrote a long chapter for you guys.