Makeover (Chapter 12)

Unedited

It felt the the branch thing around my waist was only getting righter and tighter and my breathing was speeding up and my hands were shaking. Dabi was yelling at the hero Kamui Woods to let me go but he didn't care and didn't listen. Eventually black smoke appeared and swallowed everyone in the league.

Once the smoke was gone we were free from Kamui Woods' branches and in a completely different place and the heros were gone. There was a guy that I didn't recognize but the way he looked screamed 'villain' so I wasn't worried. Well, maybe I was a little bit, he didn't have a face. Now that we were free from the heros Kurogiri made a portal for us to go to a backup base that we had. A few people didn't go though the portal but I didn't really care since I went though and so did Dabi.

Time Skip to a week later

Shigaraki had been kinda pissy lately since the heros have All for One and we don't have any alcohol. Toga has been acting kinda odd recently but she's always been weird so maybe I'm just paranoid.

Dabi's POV

Toga's been acting weird lately, I've known her long enough to know the difference between normal Toga weird and not normal Toga weird. This is not normal Toga weird which terrifies me. I was walking down the hallway in our new base when someone pulled me into my room and shut door once they had me.

"What the heck?!" I yelled looking at Toga, Mr.Compress, Kurogiri, and the UA tratior Uraraka. (Uraraka is UA tratior for the sake of the book ok, just go with it.) "We're helping you, calm down." Kurogiri said but I was still confused. I looked at all of them but I couldn't tell what was happening, and Toga looked happier than normal which scares me.

Toga and Uraraka pulled me over to my closet and pulled out a dress shirt, black jeans that were clearly brand new, and a pair of dress shoes. I looked at both of them confused and slightly worried about what was happening.

They both shoved me into my bathroom along with the clothes and told me to put it on. I was still confused but I'll find out what's going on sooner if I cooperate. These clothes were defenitely not in my closet this morning. I put on the outfit but left the top two buttons of the shirt undone.

When I walked out the two girls looked at me in disaproval and Uraraka buttoned up the two buttons the I left undone. Toga stood on her tippy toes as she struggled to brush my hair. "Do you ever brush this stuff?!" She exclaimed in frusteration. "Yes!" I responded slightly annoyed.

Whrn I was changing Kurogiri and Compress must've left cause they're not in here anymore unless their hiding in the closet which I highly doubt. (We all know Compress and Kurogiri are gay for each other)

-----

Toga and Uraraka had just finished giving me a weird makeover or whatever their calling this as Kurogiri and Mr. Compress portaled in the room. "Why didn't you guys just use the door?" I asked looking at the two (gay) men. "We didn't want Y/N to see us." Kurogiri answered. Now I was really confused.

"Come on can you seriously not piece it together?!" Uraraka faltered. "How am I supposed to tell?! I'm not a mind reader!" I barked back at her. "Are you dumb?" Toga sighed. "Uraraka if someone doesn't hold me back your not gonna have a girlfriend anymore." I threatened thought I know I'd never lay a finger on Toga. I would never admit this infront of Toga but she's like a little sister to me.