INTRODUCCIÓN

❃ The Violinist and His Painter ❃

"Am I?" She challenged, she could tell his eyes dark with anger and lust even though she was blinded by a silk piece of ribbon. Mireia knew she was pushing his buttons; felt the strong desire to push him to the very edge.

Feeling the violin bow slowly travel along her bareback, unloosing the tensed knot, she felt his bulge grow against her. Instantly, her body squirmed and rubbed along his tight straining trousers.

"If you keep doing that, I won't have a choice but to spread your legs apart and take you right here." Ezequiel hissed darkly, his fossil eyes darker than any snow clouds. Mireia smiled and a small moan escaped her lips as the violin bow was smacked against her cushioned ass.

"I'd like to see you try" Mireia's subconscious only begged to be taken. Taken by Ezequiel Fontanez. Her only demise.

A hundred and twenty seven years ago, a well-respected woman's daughter and a shoe maker's son both fell deep into the abyss of love. However, these naive lovers had to fall apart as fate was made by the illusion of betrayal. Now, a hundred and twenty seven years later, they are both reunited into the same yet new world with the dreams that haunt them. They share both the exotic evocation of lust, temptation and pure desire. Will love ever weave it's silk into their minds or will the shadows of betrayal, once again, paint a tainted image of another tragic death.

 Will love ever weave it's silk into their minds or will the shadows of betrayal, once again, paint a tainted image of another tragic death

Hello, my loves, welcome to Ezequiel's and Mireia's 'EXOTIC EVOCATION' a story about two lovers who have been reincarnated.

Started: 14th February 2021
Ended: N/A

EXOTIC:
Attractive or striking because colourful or out of the ordinary.

EVOCATION:
The act of bringing or recalling a feeling, memory, or image to the conscious mind.

DISCLAIMER

This story is set in the past and will change to the present time. So a little disclaimer is that there will be a lot of flashbacks.

This book will contain strong language and mature content, therefore if you are not comfortable with this content please don't read as I'm not forcing you.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. Under no circumstances will any part of this book be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission from the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Copyright © 2021 by Rose Musk

THE AUTHOR

Bonjour. Hola. Ciao. Hello, My name is Rose and this is my first book in 2021. I am a full-time student but I also write to get away from reality. I am happy you decided to check my book out. This is my first time writing something like this and I hope I did it justice and it turned out how I planned it to be. *fingers crossed*

DEDICATION

I want to dedicate this book to my child self, who always believed in rebirth where you will always come back to the one. I always thought that love was a jigsaw puzzle and that you have to find the right piece for you.

PRONUNCIATION

In case you have trouble pronouncing them.

EZEQUIEL: es- sai - kEE - ail

MIREIA - mi - ray - ya

❃