14 de Febrero

HER hands felt around his neck, the delicate feather touch of her hands teased him whilst his mouth encaged hers

HER hands felt around his neck, the delicate feather touch of her hands teased him whilst his mouth encaged hers. The moonlight shone with jealousy, witnessing their illicit romance.

Howling winds grew louder, masking the heavy breathing and hushed moans. His firm hands hooked on to her sides, pulling her ever so close to him. Her plumped lips pushed against his, begging to be bruised. He heeded as he bit gently, pulling her flesh.

Gliding his hands over her flimsy clothing, he untied the robe until she stood bare. Eyes as dark as the neatest liquor, he felt blessed to be the first to make love to her temple. Her beautiful physique enchanted him into a prison world, where he would worship her.

Laying on the bed, she reached up to feel the addictive taste of the forbidden apple once again. She needed him. Tantalisingly slow, she unbuttoned the rest of his white cotton shirt. His lean body showcased the hidden muscles that she blushed.

Removing his dress pants, he leaned over, interlocking his hands with her in an unspoken promise he ought to fulfil, he pushed into her. Her mocha eyes swelled with tears whilst pain thundered throughout her body. He caressed into her like a violin bow against strings eliciting harmonious sounds of pleasure to his ears.

"Ezequiel."

'F*ck!" Ezequiel jolted up from his slumber whilst recovering from the echoes of a woman's moan. The same angelic voice that haunted his dreams. Never in his twenty-three years of being here has he heard such a voice. A voice of tranquillity.

Wiping his face with his hands, he turned to look at the eternal ticking of the clock next to him. 5 am. Ezequiel sighed and got up from his bed to freshen himself up.

Making a cup of coffee, before he left for work, he took a pain killer to soothe the pounding ache in his head. The black strong coffee smoked in his mouth releasing its pungent smell around him, like every morning it was his source of energy for the day.

Grunting, Ezequiel spat out the coffee as the salty taste elicited sourness. Ezequiel pinched his nose, remembering that the sugar was in the cupboard next to the salt. He mentally swore, how his mother changed the layout of his kitchen before she left to go back to Spain.

Ezequiel was fussy and picky at everything, he liked it when things went his way, which is why he is the most successful bachelor.

Ezequiel entered his personal floor, his apathetic expression silenced his employees but still gained the lustrous eyes of his female workers. He was a man of business and avoided the maze of desire.

A knock at the pigmented glass doors echoed, as he opened his laptop. "Come in," He beckoned. "Good morning Sir," The pencil skirt lady greeted, who he called his Personal Assistant. Ezequiel hummed not bothering looking at her flirtatious pose.

"The Glenlock's would like to schedule a meeting as soon as possible," Tanya stated, placing the leather file on the onyx marbled desk. Ezequiel hummed, pressing on his keyboard quickly as he typed an email to negotiate about the business deal.

"Anything else?" Ezequiel questioned, still not looking at the temptress in front of him. "No." Whispering sultry, Tanya made her way behind his chair. Ezequiel tried not to laugh as he glimpsed at her inability to walk in them black six-inch heels.

Blocking the sun that beamed onto the desk; her ominous vibe encaged itself in the room. Ezequiel stopped typing and turned on his chair, staring apathetically at his PA.

Tanya licked her filled red lips and placed her legs on each side of him. Taking in a deep breath, Ezequiel kept his composure and slumped his back against the chair.

"You are so hard-working" Tanya breathed out against his neck. Ezequiel turned his head away from her. "And you most certainly aren't." He rasped, grabbing Tanya by her throat. Tanya moaned and bit her lip seductively.

"You reek of desperation, get out of my sight." Ezequiel pushed her off, her body fell to the marble tiled floor, ruining the aesthetic image to his eyes. Ezequiel went back to his typing, not sparing a glance or sense of care for his PA.

"And, if you want to look like a Victoria Secret's model, here is not the place and try practising walking in heels before you come here," Ezequiel stated. Tanya huffed, walking out of the door.

A small familiar chuckle erupted from the doorway. "What's wrong, amigo? Did you have your coffee cold this morning?" Ezequiel groaned, remembering his salty coffee from this morning.

"Let me guess, Tanya tried to make a move on you again?" Izan suggested, smirking. Ezequiel hummed and rubbed his forehead. "Anyway, what brings you here, this early?" Ezequiel glazed at his clock, seeing that his business partner was finally on time.

"Yes, I heard about the Glenlock's wanting an important meeting about the place being renovated," Izan said, handing over a small file. "What's this?" Ezequiel opened the file to see pictures of different interior designs.

"I talked to one of Glenlock's board of directors, regarding the renovation of the building, they gave a few recommendations of people who do interior designing." Ezequiel flicked through the pictures, feeling as though none of them satisfied them.

Ezequiel scanned his eyes over one of the pictures. From the opened space area, where natural light could illuminate the room, to the vintage furniture, perfectly matched Ezequiel's exquisite and exotic taste.

"I like this one." Izan looked at the picture before staring at Ezequiel with confusion. "Are you sure?" Izan questioned, scratching his head. "Yes, why not?" Ezequiel fiddled with his pen, expertly rotating it between his fingers.

"She's fairly new. I would have thought you would have chosen someone more experienced." Izan stated. He was smart and knew all of Ezequiel's likes and dislikes, however, Ezequiel was a hard man to read.

"Her taste doesn't seem so inexperienced to me." Ezequiel looked at the design again, the vintage furniture brought him a sense of comfort, reminding him of home. "Call her in, I would like to meet her as well." He said, closing his laptop to attend the first meeting of the day.

"What's her name?" Ezequiel asked curiously while he gathered his belongings. "Miss Perales. Mireia Perales." Izan said. Ezequiel stopped in his tracks, his mind blank.

Her name felt so exotic that he wanted to taste it on his lips, but he would have to fall into temptation. And that's what he did.

"Mireia."

A little note: The chapter names are dates as we are going to go back and forth, knowing more about these two in the past

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, the next one will be out soon. Let me know your thoughts ;)

Love from Rose xx