II - 17 de Febrero

ANGELIC

ANGELIC. Graceful. Perfection.

Her eyes had the power of giving Ezequiel a glimpse of his heaven. In those umber eyes was the warmth of an everlasting hearth, as if they were wood that burned with a passionate flame, waiting for a phoenix to rise in the shadows of the thundering clouds.

Gentle hair that cascaded in such rich autumnal hues, created such lines of the most touching poetry ever written in his soul, for that was love at first sight.

"Yes, I am Mr Fontanez," Ezequiel smirked as he scanned his eyes over the beautiful woman in front of him. The grey bodycon did wonders to her body, showing off her curves. Her figure on the outside made her appear fragile and delicate but Ezequiel felt a strong sense of bravery and confidence.

His eyes roamed over to her eyes, they were something so special, hiding secrets. "Well, please have a seat." Ezequiel gestured to the leather seat in front of him. Mireia hesitated for a moment, which had caught Ezequiel's eye.

Sitting on the chair, Ezequiel eyed her beautiful face, a face so sacred that it shouldn't be seen to any man, except him. Not knowing her background, Ezequiel felt the allure of her temptation. Such a powerful force that had trapped him like no other woman had.

Ezequiel toyed with his pen in his hand, watching the tempting drug in front of him. "Tell me about yourself." Ezequiel gaze fell on her confused eyes, her body language was readable yet her eyes had something lurking behind them that he couldn't figure out.

"Well, I am 21 and I recently started my interior designing business." Ezequiel knew all of this already, for an odd reason he wanted to hear her voice. Each word created a rhythmic wave, pulling him in further.

Mireia handed her small leather file, Ezequiel took the file and opened it. "That is the design I did last year." His eyes were met with an old Inn that looked absolutely run down and abandoned. Flicking from one picture to another, Ezequiel had come across the same Inn yet this time it looked modern and the exquisite furniture had made it lively.

"I'm sure you have guessed that my designs are a combination of modern and vintage. The house is mainly sustainable and I try to maximise the storage space." Ezequiel was impressed. Too impressed. At such a young age, her mind was wise as if blessed by God, Himself.

"This is impressive. Here's the contract for you to sign, it has all of the details of the building." Ezequiel handed her the paper, containing every detail about the renovation of the buildings. "I will let you decide on the design of the building.." Mireia nodded with masked confidence that Ezequiel could sense.

Ezequiel stood up, while the lady read through the paper, her eyes lasering each word. "I hope this isn't too much," Mireia shook her head 'no' before signing the paperwork. "It's an honour, thank you." A smile awakened from her face and Ezequiel couldn't take his eyes off of her, his eyes clicked the pictures of her smile so that he could reminisce about it in his spare hours.

Mireia stood from her chair but the crack of her heel made gravity pull her down. Rushing over to the damsel in distress, Ezequiel wrapped his arms around her tight waist, catching her with elegance.

The touch of her hand firmly gripping his pressed shirt brought electrifying waves to his body, turning his muscles rigid. The colour of dampened soil in her eyes spoke with a forbidden language, yet Ezequiel showed no shame in looking between her eyes and her tasteful lips; he could only imagine how they would taste, feel and how the tempo would make her body react.

Mireia's chest heaved with a burning rush of adrenaline, which Ezequiel felt against his toned chest. If the bra hadn't caged her perky breasts, Ezequiel was certain that the taut rubbery buds would have rubbed against him.

"Are you hurt?" His voice is strong, strong with a poisonous venom exerting care to her presence. "No, I'm fine." Mireia tried to walk away from him yet her ankle failed her but Ezequiel's arms didn't, instead, holding her once again as if he had always rescued her.

Plopping her onto that he turned away from the desk, Ezequiel crouched down on one knee. "Um, Sir, it will be fine." Her accent felt like a strange combination of sweet yet burning liquor that had Ezequiel addicted to her.

He ignored her, lifting the shoe off of her and placing her foot gently on his knees as if made of glass. "Why do women wear these things?" He whispered among himself as he massaged her foot, despite noticing the clench of her thighs, which curled his lips in a smirk.

"Why do men judge women for wearing what they want?" Their eyes locked as the heat intensified as their forbidden language had exchanged such poetic words that would leave the world gapping for their secret.

Gliding his hand around her ankle, he massaged the spot ever so carefully, his gentle touch still didn't calm her beating heart nor the throb happening between her legs.

Ezequiel knew she looked at how he rubbed along her skin as if handling delicate silk. He couldn't deny the pleasing touch of her skin, it felt so familiar,

"I will have my driver drop you off," Ezequiel mentioned, easing the tense knot in her ankle, "It's not up for debate." Just before he knew Mireia would disagree, he closed any questions that could escape her mouth.

"Ezequiel, I-" Izan walked through the doors, holding a box of files that Ezequiel had asked for earlier. Fuck, this would be the perfect opportunity to pick on him every morning, winding him up by reminding him how he was massaging a woman's foot.

The smirk that Izan had on his face was quickly masked before Mireia could nod her head in an awkward greeting. "I will deliver these later on." Closing the door slightly, Izan winked at Ezequiel before leaving.

"I should get going, Mr Fontanez," Mireia suggested, Ezequiel knew that he needed to refrain himself from the unusual attraction before he would scare her and himself. Nodding, he placed her foot on the ground and stood up as did she.

Mireia grabbed her things quickly yet carefully and Ezequiel led her to his office door, he could have sat back down in his leather seat and showed her how was acting like a gentleman not being one but he didn't.

The small walk to the door was just a very good excuse for him to be near her and take a final good look and absorb every small feature on her. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Mr Fontanez," Mireia smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine and you can call me Sir, it will save you from having to say my last name," Lies, he wanted to hear the way it sounded from her mouth once more and maybe, just maybe, he may see the day where she would beg for him.

Hello, my loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, for the very long delay but here we go

Hello, my loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, for the very long delay but here we go. What do you think of the story?

Anyways, have a lovely day or good night's rest,

Rose xx