i'm the devil!

Lucy was walking down the streets of New York when she saw a street preacher in the middle of the sidewalk. "The devil is walking among us!" The preacher exclaimed. "Padre you dont know how right you are" Lucy said. "Question have you seen the face of the devil?" The preacher asked.

Lucy scoffed. "Every morning in the mirror pal" Lucy said. "Exactly! She's in all of us! In our weaknesses! Look at this world of sin. The lust is the devils" The preacher said. "dont give me credit for all that. You humans do plenty all on your own " Lucy said.

"What's your problem ma'am?" The preacher asked. "Excuse me?" Lucy asked. "you move your stick along. I'm not okay sharing my tips with you if that's what your angling for" the preacher said. "Right is this a performance? So your like the chewbacca and spiderman down the street? I have to say your very good" Lucy said.

"Yeah so why dont you go bother them you're bad for business" The preacher said going back to his spot. "The devil isnt finished with you yet. You see what I hate more than anything is a liar. Someone who doesnt believe in what they say" Lucy said. "So what are you going to do about it?" The preacher said. "Why I'm going to make you believe it of course" Lucy said.

Lucy then showed her face only to him. She had the ability to only show as many people as she wanted her face. So she can show one person and no one can see her face around her. "AHHH! Stay away! She's the devil!" The preacher exclaimed as everyone laughed. "You dont understand! She's the devil! This isnt a performance!" The preacher exclaimed. He threw his money up in the air.

"Its true. So everyone I'm here until the end of time actually" lucy said leaving as the preacher ran. She then headed to the parking garage where her car was parked and drove back to Lux. When she arrived she took the elevator up and saw Bucky and Steve sitting in the sofa. She then headed to her bar and poured herself a glass of whiskey then turned around.

"Bienvenidos a la casa de la diablo" Lucy said making both boys look up. "You speak spanish?" Steve asked. "I speak every language known" Lucy said. "Amazing" Bucky said. "So what brings you two here?" Lucy asked. "Well we have a question for you" Steve said as they sat at the bar. Lucy looked at them confused.

"Ok shoot" Lucy said. "Me and Steve have been talking and we will like for you to be the godmother of our unborn child" Bucky said. Lucy looked at them in shook. "Me?" Lucy asked. "yes you so what do you say?" Steve asked. "Yes! Thank you. I would offer drinks but uh" Lucy said. "You have any water?" Bucky asked. "I think so" Lucy said.

She poured him some water and gave him the cup. "Steve?" Lucy asked. "Um no thank you" Steve said. "I have soda" lucy said. "Sure why not" steve said. Lucy opened her fridge and gave him a coke from the nineties. "Woah isnt that a bottle from back then?" Steve asked. "Yeah I went back then yesterday and picked some up" Lucy said. Steve opened it and drank it.

"Buck it tastes just like the ones we got from that diner across the street from the apartment" Steve said. Bucky took the bottle and drank some. "Jesus I missed this" Bucky said as they laughed. "Wait why did you choose me as the godmother?" Lucy asked. "Well your basically our guardian devil angel" Bucky said. Lucy chuckled.

"Plus we couldn't decide on you or Natasha" Steve said. "Aww Natasha would have been a great godmother" Lucy said. "But you are also better" bucky said. Lucy rolled her eyes. "I've been alive since the beginning of time and i cant die until the end of time" Lucy said. "lucky" bucky said. "Not really" Lucy said.

"cheers to being the godmother" Steve said. "How about devilmother? I really dislike using my fathers name" Lucy said. "now that's a name. to our devilmother" bucky said as they drank. "Any plans for today Lucy?" Steve asked. "Um not really i have to go back to hell for some business later" Lucy said. "when are you leaving?" Steve asked.

"I was thinking tomorrow morning" lucy said. "and your gonna come back right?" Bucky asked. "Of course I might be gone for some days but of course" Lucy said. What they didn't know was she was going to be gone for more than just a couple days.