happy birthday little one

Lucy, Bucky, Steve and Natasha had worked all day getting ready for the party the next day. Lucy made the cake, Natasha made the centerpieces, Bucky and Steve made the candy bags while Mazikeen well she just made the props and went to sleep. Scarlett and Chris were in the guest room with Wade and Peter.

Lucy had gone to the store the day before and bought well made funko pops of both steve and bucky. Natasha went to a different store and brought all the craft supplies. Steve and Bucky went to the grocery store and bought the ingredients for the cake and candy. They met at Lucy and Natasha's cabin and have been at the table all day listening to music. Occasionally when no one was looking Mazikeen and Lucy dance behind there backs.

Or Lucy would use her magic and do stuff. Natasha had told her not too but does Lucy listen? No. Steve and Bucky had changed there minds about a pool party and just made it to a regular party. In which lucy protested but Natasha stopped her before she could say a single word. They all fell asleep on the sofas after everything was ready. The next morning everyone got ready to set up. Bucky and Steve set up tables and chairs while Natasha and Lucy set up decorations.

Behind the snack table was a picture of a city in black with lights and the bat signal shining in the background. Each table had a different color cloth for the corresponding centerpiece. If it was Captain America it was blue, Iron Man, Red. The props were on a separate table next to the snack table with the photo machine thing. Above the kitchen counter was a superhero 'Happy Birthday' banner.

Everyone had there suits on but Lucy decided instead of her suit to be Hawkgirl from the DC comics. And instead of getting fake wings she used her real ones. She didnt have them out right now since they were too big and since she was finishing up the cake. When everything was ready guests started to arrive and sat at the tables while leaving gifts on the present table.

Then the main event came. Scarlett came running in with a suit similar to Lucy's and Chris came in wearing a batman costume. Peter and wade were behind them wearing there suits. Lucy smiled at Scarlett's costume. Soon everyone was sitting at tables eating while talking. Lucy, Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Scarlett and Chris were at a Captain America table.

King T'Challa, Shuri, Tony, Wade, and Peter were at a iron man table even though wade and peter wanted to be at the spiderman one they just sat at the iron man one. Clint, Pietro, Cooper, Scott, Cassie, and Sam were at a spiderman table, and Bruce and Thor were at a Hulk table. "Auntie Lucy! Where are your wings?" Scarlett asked. "My wings?" Lucy asked. "Yeah Hawkgirl has wings" Scarlett said.

"Is that so little one?" Lucy asked. "Yeah where are they?" Scarlett asked. "Come let me show you" Lucy said. They went outside and Lucy placed Scarlett on the sofa outside. It was a white sofa surrounding a firepit. "Why are we outside?" Scarlett asked. "So I can show you my wings" Lucy said as they appeared on her back. Scarlett's eyes went wide in shock. "You have real wings?!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"I do but only your mom and dad know so dont tell your aunt" Lucy said as she let them disappear. "Can you fly?" Scarlett asked. "Yes I can" Lucy said. "Super fast?" Scarlett asked. "Very fast" Lucy said. "Can you take me flying?" Scarlett asked. Lucy smirked. "Let's make it quick before your mom or dad come finding us" lucy said as she made them appear again. She picked up Scarlett as she touched her wings.

"They are very soft" Scarlett said. "Yes they are hold on" Lucy said. She flew up into the sky and flew above the trees. "This is so cool!!" Scarlett exclaimed. Lucy laughed. After a while Lucy flew back to the cabin. She flew down landing on her feet. Her wings disappeared as she placed Scarlett down. "Can we do it again one day?" Scarlett asked. "Yes princess" Lucy said. "Will I get wings one day?" Scarlett asked. "Maybe" Lucy said.

They both walked inside and saw Steve and Bucky looking for them. "Where did you too go?" Steve asked. "Oh no where right scarlett?" Lucy asked. "No where dada" Scarlett said. "Hmm ok then time for cake then your brother is waiting for you" Steve said taking Scarlett to the kitchen. "I saw you fly her" Bucky said. "What? No that was just a bird" Lucy said. "Just next time tell me before I have a heart attack" Bucky said. "Aye aye" Lucy said.

"Happy birthday too you, Happy Birthday too you, Happy Birthday Chris and Scarlett! Happy Birthday too you!" Everyone sang. "Make wishes" Steve said as they kinda blew out the candles. Lucy left outside when they were passing out cake. She sat on her sofa and drank some whiskey as she snapped her fingers and her costume was gone.

She wore a dark red button up shirt, a black blazer that she left open, black pants and black hi heels. She lit the fire pit with her powers and sat back as the fire burned. "Auntie Lucy? What are you doing outside?" Scarlett asked as she sat next to her. "I was getting some air little one why are you outside?" Lucy asked. "I didn't see you inside so i came to find you" Scarlett said. Lucy smiled. "Well you did find me" Lucy said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Scarlett asked. "You can" Lucy said. "Why do mommy, daddy, uncle tony, uncle clint, uncle sam and auntie natasha call you satan?" Scarlett asked. "Well it's a nickname" Lucy said. "but isnt that the devils name?" Scarlett asked. "how do you know about the devil?" Lucy asked. "Daddy took me to church on sunday" Scarlett said. "Ah what do you know about the devil?" Lucy asked.

"That she punishes bad people like uncle nick" Scarlett said. Lucy smiled. "yes she does" lucy said. "i dont know why people dont like her" Scarlett said. "well because people think shes bad and a monster" lucy said. "She's not a monster" Scarlett said. Lucy looked at her in shock. "What do you mean?" Lucy asked. "she's helping god since he has to take care of the good people" Scarlett said.

"Helping?" Lucy asked. "Yes since he has alot of work to do, she takes care of the mean people" Scarlett said. "Your my favorite niece" Lucy said. "I'm your only niece" Scarlett said as they both laughed. "Go find your mommy" Lucy said as she left. "I'm pretty sure your going soft on her" Natasha said sitting down and cuddling with her. "What? No" Lucy said. "I heard the conversation" Natasha said.

"Did you now?" Lucy asked. "She reminds me of Steve alot" Natasha said. "Well she is his daughter" Lucy said. "You know what i mean" Natasha said as she chuckled. They watched the fire burn out before Lucy carried Natasha bridal style to the bedroom then tucked her in. She then went to the kitchen and started washing dishes. When she was done, she went and watched a movie.

Scarlett and Chris had joined her but soon fell asleep. Scarlett was sitting on her lap and had her head on her chest. Chris was leaned against her and had his head against her shoulder. Lucy then turned off the tv and fell asleep on the sofa with two twins on her.