so..what are you doing? {2}

Lucy woke up early since the twins needed some diapers. She left a note for Natasha on the microwave saying that she went to the grocery store. She drove to the local Walmart and brought diapers, wipes, formula, junk food, and coffee for her and Natasha. When she came back home she saw Natasha holding both twins as she stared at her.

"Morning Natasha" Lucy said placing the bags and boxes down. "Where were you?" Natasha asked placing both twins in the playpen. "I went to the store" Lucy said. "And didn't bother to tell me?" Natasha asked. "I did I left a note on the microwave" lucy said handing her the note. "Yeah like the first place I check in the morning is the microwave" Natasha said.

"Sorry I got you a coffee" lucy said handing her the cup. "Thanks your forgiven" Natasha said. Scarlett started to cry again so Lucy picked her up. She kept touching Lucy's breast in which confused her. "Uh Nat? Why is Scarlett touching my breast?" Lucy asked. "I dont know" Natasha said. "Wait I saw this lady at the coffee shop having her kid suck her nipple" Lucy said.

"Oh breastfeeding didn't bucky leave any milk?" Natasha asked. "Ran out yesterday" Lucy said. She sat down on the rocker and pushed her shirt down. Scarlett immediately latched on as Lucy made a face. "I didnt think you would actually do it" Natasha said. "Well when I said I was going to do anything for them I meant it" lucy said. Then Chris started crying. Lucy looked at Natasha as she groaned.

She took of her shirt and pushed her bra down. Chris attached himself to her and she also made a face. "This feels really weird" Natasha said. "No kidding it feels like someones pinching me" Lucy said. Then the elevator doors opened revealing both Bucky and Steve. Lucy and Natasha panicked and turned around. "Hey guys" bucky said. "Hyia bucky, steve how was vacation?" Lucy asked.

"It was very relaxing Lucy thank you" Steve said. "Why are you two turned around?" Bucky asked. "Oh nothing just enjoying the view" Lucy lied. "Ok lucy your lying since you never lie" Steve said. "Turn around" Bucky said. Lucy and Natasha sighed as they turned around. "What the-?" Bucky asked. "You see they were crying real loud and well I saw this lady do this so uh" lucy said.

"And we ran out of your breastmilk" Natasha said. "Well this isnt the weirdest thing I've ever seen" steve said. Bucky got both children and went to the room. Lucy and Natasha put there clothes back on as Steve looked at the bags confusingly. "Diapers?" Steve asked. "Oh you were low on them so I went this morning to buy new ones" Lucy said.

"Well thank you for watching them" Steve said. "Anytime steve, come Natasha let's give them there family time" lucy said. They both left to Natasha's floor. "That was wierd" Natasha said. "Tell me about it" Lucy said.

They both sat on her sofa until Natasha spoke. "So uh your staying here longer?" Natasha asked. "I wish theres a party at lux later" Lucy said. "Isnt there one everyday?" Natasha asked. "Yeah but today is mazikeens birthday and she wanted it cop and prisoner themed" Lucy said. "Oh ohhh" Natasha said. "Yeah so I should get going" Lucy said standing up and leaving.

The party started around eight as very one came in. Lucy was wearing black lingerie with her black hi heels and cop hat she got from her friend. She had a badge pinned to her bra as she was serving drinks. What she didn't notice was Natasha walk inside. She had on a black bra, black shorts with a belt that had handcuffs on it, black fish nets, black hi heels and a cop hat. She had her famous red lipstick she wore.

Lucy noticed her as she walked up to the bar. "Well dont you look amazing" Lucy said as she poured her a glass of wine. "And your looking hot" Natasha said as she took her drink. "Well Mazikeen made me wear this" lucy said. "Good taste" Natasha said. The night continued as both girls got wasted. They ended up having sex in Lucy's bedroom and woke up confused as ever.

"What the-" Natasha said as she noticed she was butt naked. Lucy woke up and ready to continue the sex but noticed it wasnt some random person. "Omg" Lucy said. "How what?" Natasha asked as they both looked at each other. Lucy smirked. "Is this a good time to say I love you" lucy said. "Yes it is" Natasha said as the shared a passionate kiss. It got interrupted bu a phone call. Lucy answered her phone.

"Lucy! Have you seen Natasha?" Clint asked. "I've seen her" Lucy said in a smirk. "Not funny lucy" clint said. "No I havent seen Natasha" Lucy said as Natasha started sucking on her neck. "Are you sure? She was going to your place last night" Clint said. "I-I'm s-sure" lucy said as she held her moan in. "Ok then I'll find her" Clint said hanging up. "Your a tease" lucy said as she cuddled with her.

"Love you too" Natasha said heading to her closet. Lucy rolled her eyes as she got out of bed and snapped her fingers. (Outfit above) she fixed her hair then did her makeup. Natasha came out of her closet with a red shirt, black shorts and she wore her hi heels from last night. "Looking beautiful as ever" Lucy said. "Aw your looking beautiful" Natasha said as they kissed.

"I was thinking I take you out for breakfast" lucy said. "Yes I'm starving" Natasha said. "I thought I helped you last night" lucy teased. "You know what I mean you tease" Natasha said. Both girls went out for breakfast then headed to the tower. When the doors opened Natasha was immediately hugged by Clint. "Woah there barton" Natasha said. "Where have you been!" Clint exclaimed.

"I was with Lucy" Natasha said. "You liar you do realize we had a meeting with nick an hour ago" Clint said. "Dam it maybe we can make it" Natasha said. Before the doors closed and Clint wasnt looking Natasha threw a kiss to Lucy. Lucy caught it and placed her fingers on her lips. Lucy then went and visited her favorite family. "Hey there guys" Lucy said as she sat down.

"Hey l- woah who gave you those hickeys?" Bucky asked. "Your the one to speak" Lucy said. "You already know who now who gave you those" bucky said. "Someone from the party last night" Lucy said. "Another one night stand?" Bucky asked. "Not exactly" Lucy said. "Geez at least tell me you showered" bucky said. "I did not like others" lucy said.

"I was going to join steve until I heard you come in" bucky said. "Go I'll be with Scarlett and Chris" Lucy said heading to the nursery. She picked up both twins and sat down. She started an illusion of a waterfall as the twins giggled. Steve and Bucky watched as they giggled looking at the illusion of birds. "I see they enjoy nature" Bucky said. "Especially the birds" steve said. Both twins looked at there parents and smiled.

They took them into there arms as Lucy erased the illusion. "They do indeed" Lucy said. "So bucky tells me you had fun last night" Steve said. Lucy rolled her eyes. "As you did" lucy said. "Hey no sex talk infront of the kids" Bucky said. "Alright mother hen" lucy said teasingly. Bucky rolled his eyes. After Lucy paid her visit she went to Natasha's floor where she was watching tv.

They cuddled then feel asleep on the sofa. Natasha on top of Lucy as she had a protective arm around her. The movie still playing in the background. Lucy had woken up and used her magic to bring a blanket. She placed it on top of them and soon fell back to sleep. Let's just say in the morning it's going to be a hella surprise.