so..what are you doing? {1}

Little Scarlett and Little Chris were finally at home. Bucky and Steve were exhausted. It's only been two months since they were born. Both boys had bags underneath there eyes. They both claim that they dont care how they look all that matters is that both children are healthy.

So that's why Lucy returned back to earth. She had only gone back to hell because a soul had tried to escape. She came back and walked into Steve's and Bucky's floor. She saw both children in there playpens crying and the boys..asleep on the sofa. She sighed and took both children out. She made them bottled then fed them.

She sat in the rocker in the corner of the room. She had Chris on her left arm and Scarlett in her right arm. She used her magic and made the bottles float in the air. She rocked the rocker back and forth until both children were done eating. She burped both of them as they fell asleep in her arms. (She had powers like wanda fyi)

She then placed both children in there cribs in the nursery and covered them in blankets. She then closed the door to the nursery before getting the monitor. She walked back to the main room and found a blanket. She covered both boys then went to Tony's lab. She found him drinking coffee and working with Bruce.

"Ok I've been gone not one week and you two haven't moved since" lucy said walking in. Lucy wore a black muscle shirt that said "Hell was boring" in red. She also wore black ripped jeans and black hi heels. She had her hair down and her makeup was just a natural look. "We did move" Tony said.

"You two need sleep now" Lucy said taking Tony's mug away with her powers then moving it to the sink. "Hey!" Tony exclaimed. "We are so close lucy" Bruce said. "So? You two need sleep for fresh minds. Dont make me move you" Lucy said. "I would love to see you try" Tony said.

Lucy picked him up with her powers and he floated straight to his room. Bruce got the message and went to his room. Lucy locked up the lab before going to check on Natasha and Clint. They were in the training room sparing each other. She opened the door and walked inside. "Hey losers" Lucy said. "Lucy! Your back!" Natasha said pinning Clint to the ground.

"How was hell?" Clint asked groaning as Natasha helped him up. "It was boring one of the souls got lose" Lucy said. "Souls?" Natasha asked. "Oh when you die your soul goes to either heaven or hell" Lucy said. "Oh makes sense" Clint said. "Have you seen the others?" Natasha asked. "The Rogers Barnes Family is asleep, Stark and Banner are asleep, Odinson is in the kitchen" Lucy said.

"How did you get Banner and Stark asleep?" Natasha asked. "I forced them" Lucy said. "Gotta teach me your skills" Natasha said as both left the gym. Lucy then headed to the kitchen with Thor. "Ah lady lucy you've returned!" Thor exclaimed. "Hush thor everyones asleep" Lucy said. "My apologies" Thor said. "What are you doing today?" Lucy asked.

"Oh I'm heading back to asgard" Thor said. "Safe travels" Lucy said going to check on the kiddos. She entered Steve's and Buckys floor then headed to the nursery she saw Scarlett wide awake looking at the stars on the ceiling. She picked her up then went to the other rocker in the room. "You wanna see something cool?" Lucy asked her.

With a wave of her hand the room turned into a forest. Scarlett looked around with a bright smile on her face. She saw all the trees and birds flying around. Until she noticed the waterfall. She looked at it with amazement. Lucy chuckled at her cuteness and after a few minutes she erased the illusion. Scarlett soon fell back to sleep on top of Lucy's shoulder.

"Steve! Where the kids!" Bucky exclaimed from the other room. "Shit!" Steve exclaimed. Lucy rolled her eyes as they ran down the hall. The door opened and revealed both Steve and Bucky. "If you make a single noise and wake up either one you two are in deep trouble" Lucy said placing Scarlett in her crib. Both boys sighed in relief.

"I swear we only closed our eyes for one second" Bucky said as Lucy closed the door behind them. "More like an hour. Guys you need a vacation" Lucy said. "Thanks but were fine" Steve said. "No buts i have a private jet take it where ever you want" Lucy said. "Lucy we couldn't" Bucky said. "I got the kids go pack and I'll call the pilot" Lucy said leaving into the kitchen.

She called the pilot which was one of her clients. She did many favors for him so he owed her. She told him to take both boys to Cancun, Mexico. When Steve and Bucky reappeared with there suitcases Bucky kept rambling about the kids schedules. "I got it! go enjoy yourselfs" Lucy said as she basically pushed them into the elevator.

"Thank you Lucy" Steve said as the doors closed. "Your welcome!" Lucy exclaimed. Lucy sighed as she sat down on the sofa. The elevator doors opened again and revealed Natasha. "I'm I dreaming or did I see Steve and Bucky leave with smiles on there faces?" Natasha asked as she sat next to her. "I sent them off to vacation" Lucy said. "Oo where?" Natasha asked.

"Cancun, Mexico. best hotel, rooms everything" Lucy said. "That was nice of you" Natasha said. "Well i can't be the queen of darkness all the time" Lucy said as she drank from her flask. "So how long are they going to be gone?" Natasha asked. "A week the most" Lucy said.

"And you have both kids for the whole week?" Natasha asked. "Yup can't be that hard I grew up with eight siblings" Lucy said. "Why don't I help you?" Natasha said. "I would appreciate that" Lucy said. The kids soon woke up and Natasha made them bottles. They ate then both girls played with them until it was bed time.

They placed them into there cribs they headed to Steve's and Buckys room. Lucy snapped her fingers and a silk black spaghetti strapped shirt and shorts appeared on her. Natasha went to the restroom and changed. She came out to see Lucy laying in bed watching Criminal Minds. She joined her and soon both girls were pasted out.