surprise guys!

It's been six months since Lucy and Natasha married. It's been five months when the couple found out that Natasha was pregnant. They didn't tell the team because they wanted it to be a surprise but Natasha's belly is getting bigger and well they can't exactly hide it longer. Lucy was coming home from being at SHIELD and saw Natasha on the sofa rubbing her stomach. "Hi baby" lucy said coming over and kissing her lips.

"Hi babe how was work?" Natasha asked. "Boringggg" Lucy said sitting next to her. "Like always" Natasha said. "How's my baby girl?" Lucy said. "She's a kicker" Natasha said. "Just like her mamas" Lucy said. "When can we tell the team?" Natasha asked. "I was waiting for you actually" Lucy said. "I'm about to go upstairs and yell that im pregnant" Natasha said. "Be my guest" Lucy said. Natasha got up and fixed her shirt. The shirt showed her stomach perfectly. There was no denying that she was pregnant.

"Hurry!" Natasha said waddling to the elevator. "Coming mama bear!" Lucy yelled coming to her. "Seriously mama bear?" Natasha asked. "That's for when we are around people. Sexy mama is for when we are alone" lucy said in a smirk making her blush. The elevator doors opened revealing the main penthouse. Natasha hid behind Lucy as they walked over. "Guys me and Natasha have to tell you something" Lucy said.

Everyone looked up. "Y'all not getting divorced right?" Tony asked. "No tony she's stuck with me forever" Lucy said. "Then what is it?" Steve asked from the kitchen. He was feeding both Scarlett and Chris. Bucky was getting drinks. Natasha came out from hiding behind her and everyone gasped. Steve and Bucky came out from the kitchen and embraced them into hugs. "Since when?!" Tony exclaimed. "Five months ago?" Lucy asked. "Five months ago" Natasha confirmed.

"Do you know the gender?" Bucky asked. "Another girl!" Lucy exclaimed. "Yay! Can I braid her hair?" Scarlett asked. "Of course when she has some" Natasha said sitting next to Clint. He helped her sit and brought her into a side hug. "Congrats you two" Stephen said coming inside from the balcony. "Thank you wizard" Lucy said. He rolled his eyes. "I'm not a wizard" Stephen said.

"Yes you are" Lucy said. "No I'm not" Stephen said. "Yes because sorcerers are wizards without a hat" Lucy said. Sam and Scott started laughing while everyone looked at her confused. "Baby you might be the devil but your sense of humor is terrible" Natasha said. "I thought it was funny" Scarlett said. "Thank you sweetie!" Lucy exclaimed. The two went back up to there penthouse and Lucy started singing to Natasha while dancing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin' I can't pin you down What's goin' on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me But I'll be alright

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around Through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh-oh Give me all of you, oh Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh-oh" Lucy sang as she held Natasha in her arms. Natasha had her head on her chest and her arms wrapped around her. Lucy had her arms around her waist. Natasha was crying tears of joy. Dam hormones she thought. Bucky and Steve had come onto the floor with Scarlett and chris but left when they saw the couple having a moment.

"Sing another one" Natasha said. "Which one baby?" lucy asked. "Hmm what about Perfect by Ed Sheeran" Natasha said. "Perfect by Ed Sheeran it is" Lucy said. She sang as they danced. Lucy twirled her around and brought her back into her arms. Natasha laughed. Lucy loves her alot. She cant imagine her life without her.