The problematic scene - chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Draco," I mumbled softly and turned my gaze to him. "You have a choice," I continued. He walked three steps closer to me. I tried to stagger back but the wall stopped me.

"Do you not understand?" He was a little frustrated. His cold, blue eyes looked directly into mine. My whole body tensed, I barely breathed. "I have to do this," he mumbled and stepped back again.

My body loosened up and I could slowly breathe again. "But-" I managed to say before I was interrupted.

____

"It does not work," David Yates says. I quickly step away from Tom. "Juliette, you just don't put enough emotion into this," he continues.

I sigh a little annoyed. "It is physically impossible to put more emotion in it than I do already," I squeal.

"You look like someone who just wants to get away, to be completely honest," David says. I sigh a little.

"You're just a bad actor and you have been all day," Tom says and dumps his body on the couch that was placed on the set. How dare he.

I glanced annoyed at him at him. "Or I just hate you so much that it's impossible for me to act in love with you," I countered.

Tom laughs as one of the stylists comes over to freshen up his make-up. "Do it for the fans," he laughs.

"I do not understand why we're doing this. Draco Malfoy is incapable of love anyway," I mumble and turn my gaze to David again.

The first time I was told there was going to be a romance between mine and Tom's character, I was against it. I actually just really do not like him and he really does not like me either. Still, we've hung out with each other since the first movie because our movie characters are best friends.

"Juliette, that's not up for discussion. Take a break, get some air and some water. Then come back and we'll film that scene," David says.

I sigh and step off the set. "Fine," I mumble and trudge outside.

"Well, you don't look happy," Emma laughs. She is sitting with both Daniel and Rupert.

"Mhm," I just mumble while straighten my cloak.

"Is it that scene with Tom?" Daniel asks.

"Yea, I just cannot stand him" I say and lean against a railing.

"I do not understand you. I think he's nice" Emma says. Of course, she thinks he's nice. That's honestly not a big surprise.

I frown a little and look despairingly at her. "Then try to spend every day of your whole life with him - believe me. You will not be able to stand him after that either," I say.

"I don't understand you either," Rupert then says. "Tom is one of the nicest guys I have ever met," he continues. Why does everyone have to be like this right now?

I don't answer him. To be completely honest, I cannot remember why Tom and I began hating each other that much. The first time we met each other it was fine. There was nothing. But he started to annoy me. He was so sweet to everyone else, but he always teased me. It annoyed me.

"Maybe you're right, Rupert," I finally say. "He's really sweet to all of you. That's probably the problem," I continue.

Rupert and Daniel look at each other confused. Emma gets up. "Have you gone mad?" she asks.

"I probably have... But if I try to imagine Draco instead of Tom, then I might actually be able to do that stupid scene," I say. "I mean... Draco is nicer to me than Tom after all," I continue. I'm thinking a bit about it. I would be able to do that, right?