The Public Kiss - Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The Public Kiss

"Juliette," I suddenly hear Tom say as he shakes me a little harder. Confused, I open my eyes.

"What is it?" I mumble a little annoyed. Tom looks fresh like he's been awake for hours. "Wait, are we late for something? Did I oversleep?" I say in shock and jumps out of the bed. Tom starts laughing at me, I just look at him desperately.

"We're off today, silly. Besides, it's only 11 am" He says and grabs my hand. Then he pulls me into the bed again. I'm still very confused.

"Why the bloody hell did you wake me up then?" I ask a little angrily. His hand gently slides down my waist, which makes my attitude a lot softer. He just smiles at me.

"I wanted to do something fun today," he says. His hand stops right before reaching my ass. It gives me goosebumps all over my body as he starts messing around with my g-string.

"Like what?" I mumble. To be honest, it's really difficult to focus on anything he's saying right now. He looks at me in such a flirting way and his touching is indescribable.

Tom shrugs his shoulders. "We could go for a walk," he says to which I frown. "In the mountains" he continues. I laugh a little.

"Yea, right. Let's go mountain climbing while we're there" I laugh. In the same second Tom quickly lays down over me. Shyly, I bite my lip.

"I'm serious," he laughs. "I wanna spend some time with you alone today, away from everyone. I don't think I'm ready for all the drama there's going to be with Emma and so on" he continues and leans down to kiss me. I reciprocate the kiss, but not for long.

"Are you seriously scared of that?" I mumble. My eyes are a bit sad. Tom just looks at me a little, then he sits up again and quickly slaps my thighs before getting out of the bed. Not hard of course. Slowly, I sit up in the bed. "Tom, if you don't want this and if you're afraid of how the others will react, I won't stand in the way-" I continue, but Tom interrupts me.

"I don't care how the others will react. I wanna be with you no matter what" he says seriously. "Now get up and get ready" he continues and starts looking through his suitcase for some clothes. I obey him and then I get out of the bed. I grab my clothes from last night and walk to the door, but Tom quickly gets to me as I open it. "Thank you for forgiving me" he whispers as he puts his arms around me from behind. I slightly close the door again. "And sorry for everything" he continues. Gently, he grabs my jaw and turns my head towards him.

"You're welcome" I mumble right before he kisses me. I gently close my eyes and opens my mouth as the kiss gets more intimate. I can feel his hand slide down my neck and all the way down to my breast. It feels like I'm in Heaven when he touches me like that. I gently grab his hand and make his grip on my breast a little harder. After a few seconds, I turn to him and kisses him a bit rougher. "Don't stop touching me" I whisper as Tom removes his hand from my breast.

"I'm the one in charge of what's going to happen and when, Little Girl" he mumbles in a flirting tone. Then he grabs my neck and pushes me up against the door. I look at him with wide eyes. Also, I'm having goosebumps all over my body and I can't resist the feeling of wanting him badly right now. His eyes seem a bit different than usual, but that changes quickly. "I'm sorry," he says and steps a few steps away from me.

"I see you have a kinky side" I laugh and bite my lip. I was introduced to this side of him a few days ago, but I supposed he acted like that because he was angry. Not because he was into it. Tom gently licks his lip before biting it as well.