The Past of Tom Felton - chapter 11

Chapter 11

The Past of Tom Felton

Tom's POV - 4 years ago

I just got back to school after a couple of months filming. It's been exciting, obviously, but I always miss being in school. And I hate to miss out on things - not that I'm not joining school trips or parties and stuff. I'm just not as well-socialized as the other students. Every time I'm away because of filming, they seem to have grown an even stronger bond with each other. And I feel like I'm never actually able to be a part of that.

"Hey guys," I say smiling as I sit down at my table. Their eyes are on my hair as usual - my platinum, blonde-dyed hair. It's the look of Draco and it's not exactly something that can I can do anything about.

"Sup' Snowwhite?" Oliver grins which makes the others laugh as well. I can never tell if the nicknames are meant to hurt me or not. Sometimes they're a bit tuff. I've learned to ignore them though.

"What were you talking about?" I ask as I start searching for my English book in my bag.

"Well, we were just talking about how Oliver shagged Laura Lee the other day at the school party - you wouldn't know of course. You weren't there after all" Peter answers. I frown surprisingly. I never thought he'd do that. He has never actually appeared as that type of person.

"Really?" I say in shock. This is what I mean when I say I'm missing out on stuff. No one includes me in anything while I'm gone.

"Yea, we can't all keep our wands in our pants," Oliver laughs. I look a bit down. Here we go again. "Did you shag with that Hermione girl, though? Or your little girlfriend - Alyssa, right?" He continues disdainfully. I sigh a little.

"Their names are Emma and Juliette - and no, I didn't," I answer quietly. I can't exactly allow myself to get angry. They would just insult me even more then.

"Well, you must have shagged someone at that set? I mean, you're there all the time. Besides, you can't be as unpopular there as you are here" Peter laughs, and then they all get up. My gaze is following them. "And if not, here you go" Peter continues and throws a few money at me. "I'm sure you can buy yourself some of the good stuff if you know what I mean. They should be standing at the corner of the skate park" he concludes laughing. Then they leave me all alone at my table. At that moment, I realize that even the guys I thought were my friends, are just as cruel as all the others. So now, who do I have left on this school?

-

As I get home to my apartment, I'm living by myself already, I walk straight to the bathroom. On my way there I rip off my jacket and my shirt. The sadness has turned into anger and I feel like I'm about to explode. As I take a look at myself in the mirror I can't help but start crying. Quickly, I grab the packet of hair dye I bought on my way home from school. Desperately, I start getting it out of the box. I don't even know how to dye my hair, so I just throw a lot of stuff in it. At this moment I don't care. I'm tired of being constrained because of those stupid Harry Potter movies. It was the worst decision of my life. If I had the opportunity to go back in time, I would never enter the casting. But I am bounded to it and there's nothing I can do. It's in moments like these, I start considering the opportunity to just end my life the hard way. I'm struggling with those thoughts a lot.

Tom's POV - Today

I'm extremely frustrated as I arrive to my hotelroom. Annoyed, I kick my suitcase so it tips over which results in my clothes falling out everywhere on the floor. I shake my head a little and dumps my body into the bed. I hate being by myself with my thoughts like this. My thoughts have become my worst enemy. They have been ever since I went to school.