Prides Return

Molly had a lot of time to think about what to do from here on. She had to take leave from work to recover but not just that but with everything that has happened over the year to see if she was to close to the case. She was after all related to them. She thought she could protect her new family but Pride went into Spencer's home, rapped her, beat her and torchered her, and nearly killed her. She isolated herself away from her team to protect them but mostly Spencer. She couldn't see him die, she couldn't see any of them die. She hates how Spencer tried to get a hold of her for the past week over the month even. She didnt feel like alright anymore, she felt like a broken toy all over again and didnt know if she could say I love again to him because of how deep her pain ran.

She was supposed to be strong, a killer even but she was neither of those. She wanted Spencer to be near her but she didn't know if Pride was lurking around the corner waiting to kill him or both of them. She kept a seat by the lake she sat at for him or Rossi because she knew one of them would come here to find her. She went to this lake everyday for a month with a fishing pole with no bait on it and would cast it into the water. She just wanted to think and to reflect on her life. She barely had a life that was calm and relaxing, where there wasnt a dead body that day or some sort of violence. She always wanted to make sure the people around her got peace and quiet so they wouldn't have a life full of violence that she had. But was it time for her to have some of that or was she never going to be free of her blood family. Lust and Sloth were dead but that left Pride, wrath, greed, envy, gluttony and her Father Saiten himself. They weren't going to stop hunting her down until she was dead or until she joined them. Either way her new family would die so death for her was the only way out. She was going to kill every last one of them or bring them to justice. But death for them seemed to easy for them. Torchering them like they did her seemed right but then she would be like them.

Spencer walked to her slowly siing her fishing he knew this was not going to go well. She hated fishing and now was in deep thought. Her long red hair was in a pony tail and she wore camo pattern shirt and pants. He sat next to her as she looked at the lake and sighed a bit.

"You know your hair makes you stick out," he informed as she smiled a bit.

"I do," she answered not taking her eyes off the water.

"You know I'm not mad at you for not calling me or texting me back," he informed as she nodded. There was a long pause as he pulled his hair back a bit as she still staired into the water.

"I know how much you hate it when I psycoanalize you but you really don't seem okay right now. I mean I get it with everything thst has happened belice me I do but I feel like it's something more than that. I feel like you gave up on yourself," he said as she petted lady a bit.

"I did, I had to," she answered as he was getting no where with her.

"Can you please talk to me like how we used to. I mean when we first met we told each other everything and now you want to push me away to protect me from something you cant control," he informed.

"I... If you knew what was going threw my mind you would never see me the same way Spencer. I want to protect you all with my life because I hold you all so dear to my heart. If i open my self up to you and share what not only happened but what I think day to day none of you would want me to be on the team or to even be around you because sometimes I am not myself. I am a killer Spencer and I dont knkw when I will snap. When I was little I used to kill all the wild animals around, stray csts and dogs because to me that was fun. Fun! How is killing a helpless animal fun to anyone? That is why I got Lady to, so I could tempt myself and see if I am what I think I am. Some days I think about how easy it would be just to give in and to kill but I am not my family. I knlw better now and I know I would resist it until it was my final result. I hate myself for not killing Pride but I would have done it in a heart beat if I was one of them. I wouldn't have cared if you lived or died but I did and now here I am. Recovering from the things they did to me because I chose to be like all of you instead of a full flege murder. I love you Spencer i really do and all of you but if you all stay with me you will die and I dont want that. You have no idea how scared I am of loosing the only things in this world that keep me from killing. If I lose any of you to them I think I would start killing, even if it wasn't them," she said as tears ran down her face. 

"I know how much you care, you life up until Rossi helped you was something no human being should ever go threw. You made all of happy to be with you, no matter how crazy you get we will stand by you and fight along side of you. We aren't going anywhere, not without you," he said as she smiled a bit.

"I wish you could but once I go into my dark place there is no turning back, not for a while anyway," she said softly.

"You two are so, how do you despicable? Love does not exist Lucifer is proff of that," pride said as he pointed a gun at both of them.

"You know something Pride I think its time for you to die, you have been a pain for to long. Your games aren't fun anymore," she said as Spencer looked at her scared.

"What do you want from her?!" He asked as Pride touched her long red hair and smiled brightly.

"I want her soul, I wamt the very essence that makes her who she is. I belive that the reason why she is protecting all of you is because Saiten didnt do a good job with her. But no matter, as we speak we are training your replacement. So we dont need you any more,"  he said as she slowly went for her gun.

"Oh really? I bet she won't be as tough as me though Pride. After all I am your blood!" She yelled as she kicked her chair back hitting Pride. she was about to shoot when a gun went off in the distance. Pride had a bullet in the back of his head that went strait threw his skull. Blood covered her face as she laid on the ground and Spencer went over to her quickly to make sure she was okay. Rossi came out of the woods with a sniper rifle. Morgan, JJ, and Prentis came out to with guns in there holdsters prepaired for any more of the minions the seven deadly sins had.

"I think i missed his shoulder what do you think?" Rossi asked as Molly smiled a bit.

"You okay kid?" Rossi asked as ahe hugged him close.

"How did you know?" She asked as he smiled.

"I took you here a lot when we were finding you a home to go to. Plus Spencer knew before I told him. Pride how ever was a diffrent story we had servalence on you for a while to make sure. We were taking shifts and when spence came out here to talk to you he came out of the house you were staying in. My guess he got threw our security and snuck in a couple of hours ago waiting for you," Rossi informed.

"We told you, you are our family, not these crazy guys. You never have to hide from us. I better call this in," Morgan said as he got out his phone to call it in.

This was the begging of a long up hill battle between the cult and her.