Meeting Lust Part 2: I am Molly!

Molly woke up abruptly as she heard a car alarm go off.

"Rossi!" She screamed, and the others looked alarmed at her sudden outburst as she ran outside. She saw a note on the ground and picked it up, and pure anger ran through her veins.

"The one you love the most will be my last meal before I leave. Too bad it's not that kid. But it's okay. I have three more in my basement." It read, and Molly started shaking, but then she took a deep breath and let it go. She looked around before the others came outside.

"What happened?" Spencer asked as molly was now as still as a statue.

"She took Rossi; she is going to eat him. But since she wants a fight ill take it to her," molly growled as she turned around and looked into her eyes. But they weren't hers but the eyes of a serial killer.

Rossi woke up tied to a kitchen chair and saw lust was waiting for him to wake up.

"It's finally nice to meet the one who took my big brother down," she said as she licked her lips and put her cup down slowly.

"What some food? It's kid stew, my favorite," she smiled as she pointed to a pot.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked as she smiled.

"Oh well, that's easy, you took her away from her destiny, and when you die, she will snap and be like the rest of us. Hopefully more violent, though. I love looking at blood spatter; it just makes me feel at peace, you know?" She said as she got out a bowl and started to get some stew.

"Why are you sick freaks doing this to children?!" Rossi asked as she ate an eye.

"We are freaks? Lucifer, I mean, Molly is a sick freak, alright. Have you seen what she has been doing? Puting people like us away, and I dont really like that. It was easy for me to find pedophiles around here and cut them open; they forgot to pay their bills. We all have our eyes on her Rossi, not just little old me. We are making a new world a better world. I only eat the bad little children; you know that won't kill for me. We have gotten away with this for so long it's funny. It is a large cult that trains serial killers and sends them out for practice until the real thing. We are going to launch the biggest blood bath in history, but there is only one problem. Molly's real dad wants her to lead, and the only way for her to do that is to kill all of you. Including that dog Lady, I might let her keep it. But who knows I love to kill things," she said as she smiled brightly.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked as she laughed.

"Because she is going to kill me to save you, but I am going to take a couple of small bites out of you first. What should I eat first? Hands, feet, ears, or something that you might not be able to live without long," she smiled as she licked her lips.

"Molly won't kill you; she is better than you and will make you pay for what you have done," he hissed.

"Good luck with that one because first, they have to find me, and my sweet darling children are, well, unable to do that with what I did to them," she smiled.

Rossi couldn't believe that the cult was still haunting the girl he saved along time ago. It hurt him a lot, and seeing Molly suffer from them was bad enough.

"You acted like a good dad to Molly, I'm grateful for that, but you really should have taught her our ways," she smiled as she pushed the bowl assigned.

"Molly is not one of you," Rossi stated.

"I know that's why im going to kill her and eat her right in front of you, old man. I hate eating old people, but you will maybe my last meal," she chuckled as she got up and searched for her butcher's knife.