Gift Giver Part 4: Come Little Children

Once they got there, Molly didn't seem to want to get off the plane, but she did; the color in her face drained as she looked around. It hadn't changed a bit, and the memories of visiting here came flooding back to her, and Lady looked at Molly with worry as she looked around. This place was where they met his pedophile buddies over the dark web.

"Im going to the morgue to see if I can ID the body of Linx; you guys can set up if you want to. I'll only be about ten minutes," Molly said.

"You know where the morgue is here this place is huge," Morgan informed.

"Call it intuition. I have visited here several times. Once this case is done, I will tell you all that happened to me and give you my case file. I suggest, though, you don't eat anything," She said as she headed off to face one of her abusers.

"Spencer, I think you were right something is wrong with Molly," JJ said as the teammates that didn't know looked a bit scared for her but little did they know that Molly was going to enjoy this one.

Molly was a monster; after all, a beast of the dark chasing down a much darker force seemed to fit this case just right.

"Hey sexy lady, can you lookup known pedophiles that live in this area for me?" Morgan asked as they headed to the police station.

"Anything for you, chocolate thunder," Pen answered as she started to look them you.

"Can you also ask her to see if there have any kidnappings of young children in the last six months?" Spencer asked.

"You think there is a connection between them?" Emily asked.

"I do, and Molly thinks so too; look at all the victims. All of these people made victims because they hurt innocent children, we might be looking at a vigilantly maybe or a pedophile that wanted his victims back," Spencer said.

"Okay, we need all the victims they hurt too," Hotch said as they headed to the police station.

"Hello, Im the police chief here; my name is Sam," he said as they followed him to the room they were going to be using for a while.

"Im SSA Hotch, Reid, Morgan, JJ, and Emily. One of our agents is already going to the morgue to see if she can ID the body," Hotch informed as the team started to set up the timeline and the photos of the body.

"Wow, normally it takes new people to find it," He chuckled as Molly came back with Lady.

"It's him, alright. Have any children gone missing in the last six months?"Molly asked as she looked at them.

"Pen is working on that right now as well as the pedophiles that are around here and their victims," Rossi informed as she looked at the victims.

"We are going to need the last known address Mr. Lin lived in before he died," Hotch informed as the chef nodded.

"Okay, I thought you were going to ask. We already checked the house from top to bottom, but if you want to look around, you can; here is the address knock yourselves out," Sam said as he wrote the address down and gave it to hotch.

"Hey, my caped crusaders, so there are three missing children so far that have gone missing from sugar land in the past six months, two girls, one boy. Sarah, age five, blond hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a pink jacket with a blue shirt, jeans, and hello kitty shoes. Molly, age six, red hair, blue eyes, cuter than a button, has so many freckles. She was last seen wearing a princess outfit because she was at a school play six months ago; her parents turned around for a second she was gone. Finally, David, age five, with black hair green eyes, was last seen wearing a gray jacket, jeans, dinosaur tennis shoes, and a dinosaur shirt. He was at a soccer game with his parents when he went missing," Pen said as she sent the pedophile list to their phones.